By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Best In the Series (Dark Knight Trilogy)

Which film did you like better?

The Dark Knight Rises 8 36.36%

Batman Begins 6 27.27%

See the results 8 36.36%

Total:22

Batman Begins was by far the best movie of the three.

Around the Network

TDKR>TDK>>Begins

Rises is my favorite, imo it was the perfect way to conclude the trilogie, it had alot of great references to the first two movies unlike TDK who completly ignored the previous movie. The prison was great as a symbol that represented the well bruce wayne fell in, they did a good job also as showing Batman as a symbol of hope (ex: the flaming logo on the bridge giving courage to the police officers), imo such symbolism was lacking the TDK. It had also way more emotions in that movie than the previous one. + it was biger, more epic, bigger threat etc...

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

The Dark Knight, by a long shot.

As a whole, the trilogy is 'good', but The Dark Knight is the only one that adds something memorable to the film industry which is memorable; Heath Ledger's The Joker. I found that The Dark Knight Rises takes it a little too far and Begins is too forgettable.

DK>Begins>>>>>>>>>TDKR

TDK >>> TDKR > Begins

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Let me tell you guys something you may not want to hear. The Dark Knight really isn't that good. Aside from the brilliant Joker scenes the movie was a bore fest.

I like TDKR better.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Let me tell you guys something you may not want to hear. The Dark Knight really isn't that good. Aside from the brilliant Joker scenes the movie was a bore fest.

I like TDKR better.

That movie bored you? I wonder what you find exiting...

green_sky said:
hatmoza said:

I like TDKR better.

That movie bored you? I wonder what you find exiting...

feces excretion. I find that exiting time to time.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@previous post. Thought so.

Dark >>>>> Begins >> Rises

Rises disappointed me in some key elements. Bane is boring, it doesn't help that in the end he's just a mindless pawn and that the real mastermind behind it all dies a few minutes after she is revealed. On the plus side, I didn't expect to like Catwoman but I really did enjoy her scenes the most.

Also, I'd like to state that Memento and Inception are both better than the Dark Knight Trilogy.

Signature goes here!