By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Best In the Series (Dark Knight Trilogy)

Which film did you like better?

The Dark Knight Rises 8 36.36%

Batman Begins 6 27.27%

See the results 8 36.36%

Total:22

Welcome to best in the series! Every week I'll be putting up a film series and out of the options given to you, your task is to pick the best one. 

Week 1: TDK Trilogy

The TDK trilogy is my favourite film trilogy of all time and that's why I'm starting this thread off with it. 

TDKR>>>TDK>>>Batman Begins

*TDK came in first place

My personal favourite out of all 3 films is The Dark Knight Rises. And for me personally its my favourite film of all time. Despite incredibly high expectations set by The Dark Knight (my second favourite film of all time) it still managed to obilterate those expectations. TDKR is a film which is more of a slow killer. Every time you watch it you like it better than the last. I don't really have much to say about TDK except for the fact that Heath Ledger "wowed" the world with his brilliant performance as Joker. Throw in a great story, thoughtful music, smart direction TDK is unarguably one of the best films of all time. Batman Begins may not be as brilliant as the last two films in my opinion but still a great film that entertains you. BB is most noted for making Batman a well respected superhero and for starting off the incredible dark knight trilogy

Around the Network

The Dark Knight was my favorite. Loved the other ones as well though^^

TDKR > Batman Begins > TDK

Now now.. I really LOVE TDK, but I know everyones gonna vote for it so I'll be a bit different xD
And I usually go back and forth between both movies. I know the Joker is amazing but I kinda love Liam Neeson :P

The Dark Knight without a doubt in my mind. Is this even debatable? Health Ledger's performance was out of this world and he will always be remember for that role. The Dark Knight is one of the FEW movies I can constantly watch without being bored. This is not to say that the other two in the trilogy were lacking, all three were great but Health Ledger's performance as the Joker is unmatched by the other villains in TDK trilogy.

For me it's:

TDK >>>> Batman Begins > TDKR

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Order of preference:
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight Rises

TDK>>>>>>>>>>TDK:R>Begins

KTDR>>>>TLDR>>>>begins

2>3=1. I really liked them all and just nitpicking.

Begins>TDK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TDKR

I genuinely hated TKDR, it makes me angry to even think about it