By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Best In the Series (Dark Knight Trilogy)

Which film did you like better?

The Dark Knight Rises 8 36.36%

Batman Begins 6 27.27%

See the results 8 36.36%

Total:22

I personally like TDKR better. Maybe it's just because I've seen TDK so many times. They are both very close, and they both have things that really annoy me, but the score in TDKR was impeccable, and the whole movie had a "feel" too it. I'm going to wait a year before watching any of the series, then watch them all in succession to see which one is king.

Around the Network

TDK>TDKR>BB

Heath Ledger creeped me out when I 1st saw the film. Then I found out he died.

Nightmares.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

NintendoPie said:
The Dark Knight Rises was the best. My reasoning for this is that that's the only one I've ever seen.

That't so deep and meaningful dude.

Well, IMO, The Dark Knight is the best of them, it was very ambitious and perfectly excecuted every single element in an elegant way and almost flawlessly, it was the best of it's kinda and took some interesting routes.

Then, Begins does it for me. The elements of fear and corruption are always exciting and it did very well in most areas and excelled and builiding the character for future installments.

The Dark Kninght Rises was strong... just felt a little flat the second time.

morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
The Dark Knight Rises was the best. My reasoning for this is that that's the only one I've ever seen.

Well, IMO, The Dark Knight is the best of them, it was very ambitious and perfectly excecuted every single element in an elegant way and almost flawlessly, it was the best of it's kinda and took some interesting routes.

Then, Begins does it for me. The elements of fear and corruption are always exciting and it did very well in most areas and excelled and builiding the character for future installments.

Thanks. I knew my writing would appeal to someone some day.

But seriously, I would like to see TDK and Begins. I just haven't because I never get around to it. TDKR was pretty good though.

Surprised how TDKR and batman begins are so close...TDKR is a much better film.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:

I found it better the second time around... you must watch it in blu ray to truly admire the film though. 

Jay520 said:

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > Rises

*Correction

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > "Jay 520's opinion on films" 

It's obvious that TDK won this round so I am removing TDK off the poll and TDKR and BB will fight for second place.

The Dark Knight is the best of the trilogy, followed by The Dark Knight Rises, followed by Batman Begins.

I was pleasantly surprised by The Dark Knight Rises, but it doesn't match the greatness of The Dark Knight. The narrative is focused and perfectly paced, the action set pieces are spectacular, and Health Ledger's performance is a knock-out. It's probably the only truly transcendent superhero movie, one that goes beyond the conventions of comic books to become something else altogether.

dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > Rises

*Correction

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > "Jay 520's opinion on films" 

Damn, I know TDKR was bad, but I at least think its worth putting it on the list. You just removed it altogether. Was it that terrible?