By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Best In the Series (Dark Knight Trilogy)

Which film did you like better?

The Dark Knight Rises 8 36.36%

Batman Begins 6 27.27%

See the results 8 36.36%

Total:22
Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > Rises

*Correction

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > "Jay 520's opinion on films" 

Damn, I know TDKR was bad, but I at least think its worth putting it on the list. You just removed it altogether. Was it that terrible?

TDKR is above them all in my opinion though...most people would say its slightly weaker than TDK although much stronger than Batman Begins. 

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > Rises

*Correction

Dark Knight >>> Begins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit >>>>>>>>Steamed Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Twilight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight's Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.....5 * ( ∞^3) > "Jay 520's opinion on films" 

I got to agree with him, at least I can probably laugh at the Twilight Films, TDKR just makes me angry

dsage01 said:
morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
The Dark Knight Rises was the best. My reasoning for this is that that's the only one I've ever seen.

That't so deep and meaningful dude.

Well, IMO, The Dark Knight is the best of them, it was very ambitious and perfectly excecuted every single element in an elegant way and almost flawlessly, it was the best of it's kinda and took some interesting routes.

Then, Begins does it for me. The elements of fear and corruption are always exciting and it did very well in most areas and excelled and builiding the character for future installments.

The Dark Kninght Rises was strong... just felt a little flat the second time.

I found it better the second time around... you must watch it in blu ray to truly admire the film though. 

Actually, what I said was wrong.

I watched it 3 times in cinemas, and felt a little flat months later on Blu-Ray.

morenoingrato said:
dsage01 said:
morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
The Dark Knight Rises was the best. My reasoning for this is that that's the only one I've ever seen.

That't so deep and meaningful dude.

Well, IMO, The Dark Knight is the best of them, it was very ambitious and perfectly excecuted every single element in an elegant way and almost flawlessly, it was the best of it's kinda and took some interesting routes.

Then, Begins does it for me. The elements of fear and corruption are always exciting and it did very well in most areas and excelled and builiding the character for future installments.

The Dark Kninght Rises was strong... just felt a little flat the second time.

I found it better the second time around... you must watch it in blu ray to truly admire the film though. 

Actually, what I said was wrong.

I watched it 3 times in cinemas, and felt a little flat months later on Blu-Ray.

Try watch it again...I watched TDKR 9 times and I enjoy it every single time...the only thing is though I need the volume really loud becuase I love Hans Zimmer's music! 

The Dark Knight Returns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’