Maybe 43 13.52%

No, Good Exclusives will increase sales 114 35.85%

No, Other 8th Gen Console... 0 0%

No, It released early, sales will pick up 59 18.55%

I don't Know 15 4.72%

Show me the Monkeys 13 4.09%

Total:318

no

i don't expect anywhere near Wii numbers as the casual crowd won't eat this up like that but it still be huge! it just needs time

Around the Network

As i said.
Brace yourselves, doom threads are coming.
We are brothers in doom now.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

No. It's only months old.

No console which has been out for less than 2 months can be doomed. It's selling at a low rate, worrying even, but we saw how Nintendo turned that around with the 3DS. Surely the same can happen here; and their investors will almost certainly make it happen.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nope.
It still has Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Zelda, Bayonetta 2, and that "X" game ahead of it, not to mention many more potential system sellers we don't know about yet.
Once games like these hit, sales will pick up.

Around the Network
Gribble said:

Wasn't the PS3 doomed? Wasn't the 3DS doomed? Isn't the Vita doomed too? I only joined this site recently but one of the reasons I joined was because I find it remarkable how short sighted some people are.

I too find it remarkable that so many are so short-term in their thinking when discussing a console's future, not looking beyond the games that are either (a) out at the time, or (b) announced at the time.

Congratulations on creating the 50th thread on this topic since the launch 2 months ago.

Every console that have more doom threads than sales is doomed.

Right now Hardwars sales are slightly better than Vita.And Wii U has system seller Monster Hunter,and isn't selling systems.Smells like a fail.
According to Nintendo Fanboys Vita is Doomed because of low sales,but Wii U selling bad isn't.How is this possible?Strange kind of logic!
Maybe as nintendofan you need Doom to be doomed.As we know there is almost no 3rd party support for Wii U ,there will be no doom for Wii U =not doomed.

I like this situation right know because Nintendo mustn't get away the forth
time in a row with the same trick.After DS,3Ds,and Wii releasing low tech once again and still ignoring old IP's like wave race,f zero,1080.
Seems this one trick pony has lost a bit of its fascination(but i'm pretty sure Mario3d/cart will help Wii U sales,not as they did with 3ds but on a good level)

Not yet, its not. But Nintendo need to wake up, the Wii U has a lot of things going against that the 3DS never did so it won't be an easy task turning the ship around on this one.

Sales will be shit until the first systemseller(aka next Mario game) and pricecut. It will do significantly better next holiday, but nowhere near as good as Wii.