No, It released early, sales will pick up 59 18.55%

I don't Know 15 4.72%

Show me the Monkeys 13 4.09%

Total:318
Naum said:
Only in a Sony/MS fanboy wet dream

lol

Around the Network

No its not doomed, unlike Vita it will have some killer games that will push the system. Do you not think a 3D Mario, Smash Bros, Metriod,Zelda and the new game from Monolith will not drive up the sales of the system. Hopefully a few Bayonetta fans will buy into the system so they get to play the sequel.

It will be interesting to see how the next Playstation and XBOX sell.
1: They will be more expensive
2: If they are significantly more powerful, that will drive up dev costs, thus the games being more expensive.
One of my only gripes about WiiU is how expensive the games are here in the UK, especially the ports. I think the next gen will only take off when a few of the current systems,especially the HD twins disapear from the market.

It will not be as great as the Wii, but it is also not doomed. It needs software and time. Nintendoland is no Wii Sports, but I think that it will help other software coming out (Luigi's mansion:Dark Moon, Pikmin 3, Yoshi Yarn, Balloon Fight.) Plus when Wii U Sports comes out I think that will help somewhat. I would also be worried if these sales but I think it's unfair to judge a console before it true first holiday season.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

can we just say it's doomed so the question stops coming up in threads?

yes it's Do0m3D!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Well done on an original headline. I'm a big Sony fan so of course I'm a PS3 owner, but to call 'doom' this early is just silly. Wasn't the PS3 doomed? Wasn't the 3DS doomed? Isn't the Vita doomed too? I only joined this site recently but one of the reasons I joined was because I find it remarkable how short sighted some people are. I'll gladly have this conversation in two years time, but right now I'm not prepared to call it ... It's impossible. Yes, you may get lucky, but those who called doom on the 3DS will remember hiding in their caves for quite some time before they dare venture out to face the jeering crowds. You might be right and you might be wrong, but don't bet your reputation on the flick of a coin.

Around the Network

I don't think it's doomed.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Gribble said:

Well done on an original headline. I'm a big Sony fan so of course I'm a PS3 owner, but to call 'doom' this early is just silly. Wasn't the PS3 doomed? Wasn't the 3DS doomed? Isn't the Vita doomed too? I only joined this site recently but one of the reasons I joined was because I find it remarkable how short sighted some people are. I'll gladly have this conversation in two years time, but right now I'm not prepared to call it ... It's impossible. Yes, you may get lucky, but those who called doom on the 3DS will remember hiding in their caves for quite some time before they dare venture out to face the jeering crowds. You might be right and you might be wrong, but don't bet your reputation on the flick of a coin.

but their not hiding in caves they are dooming the WiiU now

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

yes its doomed next question........>.>

N1N73ND0 !Z 73H BUS1NEZZ

l@wlz

I'll say what I've said to the other 1000 "Wii U is doomed" topics and posts; it is simply way way too early to tell. It just needs more games right now. What is there really of significance aside from NSMB and maybe Zombie U? There is Nintendoland but that game is no Wii Sports.

I will say Nintendo seems to have shifted focus back towards its niche type GameCube type games and in doing so have alienated the mass market audience. But at the same time, its not just the Wii U, it is the current state of the economy and the market at large. It simply is not as healthy as it was in 2006. .