N64 52 16.77%

Gamecube 96 30.97%

XBox 13 4.19%

PS3 25 8.06%

XBox360 9 2.90%

Wii 13 4.19%

Total:310
Nem said:
I would say the Saturn and the PSOne. Mine still work like a charm. Just the flash memory on the saturn no longer lasts, so i guess the PSOne. Its also my favorite system of all time, so its no coincidance that its sturdy and had the most amazing games for the time. The 3D graphics are now weak, but at the time, many great games were made and especially many grat JRPG's and adventure games.

You can buy a new battery for the Saturn, and get the memory (which isn't flash) working in notime :)

Also, disc based systems? Really?

EDIT: If you want your saves to last forever, you can also buy a cartridge with real flash memory that you can transfer saves to.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:
Anyone that chooses a disc based system is a young ass kid or a fanboy

I'm not sure if it's permitted to call people that here, but I definitely agree that there's no way any  disc-based system is sturdier than the N64 or SNES.

I would say, based on the poll results, that most of the voters are young ass kids.

I have noticed a disproportionate amount of Gamecube love on these forums; it seems many users here spent their childhood and/or teens with one.

Easily Gamecube. I accidentally pulled mine and made it fall while playing Metroid Prime. Kept running. Also, it fell behind the TV once, too, nothing happened to it. Also, it fell thru a staircase. It lived.

curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:
curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:

I'm not sure if it's permitted to call people that here, but I definitely agree that there's no way any  disc-based system is sturdier than the N64 or SNES.

I would say, based on the poll results, that most of the voters are young ass kids.

I have noticed a disproportionate amount of Gamecube love on these forums; it seems many users here spent their childhood and/or teens with one.

Yes, young ass kids.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

ASStronaut said:
curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:
curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:

Yes, young ass kids.

You were young too at some point, you know?

Around the Network
Hynad said:
ASStronaut said:

Yes, young ass kids.

I was more intrigued by his use of the word "ass" every time he said "young".  Like he was secretly wishing everyone was also a donkey like him.

Gamecube, Wii, PS2 and Dreamcast were all rock solid I think.

curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:
curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:

I have noticed that too in a lot of posts. Only through the callow eyes of a child could the Gamecube have seemed like any kind of a good console and a good time for Nintendo - rather than the darkest of the dark for Nintendo fans. It was the one console era where Nintendo abandonned innovation and general philosophy, and very deliberately focussed on the 12 and under market with a purple lunchbox console and a fisher-price controller, it could have been marketed as PS2 jr, and it would have made more sense than being Nintendo's main console.

Although I would guess it is mainly trolling from non-Nintendo fans trying to say that a bad Nintendo console is better than good Nintendo consoles, because most of the so-called Gamecube fans seem to be relatively anti-Nintendo. 

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Kresnik said:
Hynad said:
ASStronaut said:

Yes, young ass kids.

I was more intrigued by his use of the word "ass" every time he said "young".  Like he was secretly wishing everyone was also a donkey like him.

lol

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

brendude13 said:
Gamecube, Wii, PS2 and Dreamcast were all rock solid I think.

PS2 broke relatively easily. Same with the PSX before it. Both had severe disc tray problems.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.