XBox 13 4.19%

PS3 25 8.06%

XBox360 9 2.90%

Wii 13 4.19%

Total:310

PS3 slim, with NES coming in close second

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network

Anything involving moving parts (ie. disc drives, mechanical cartridge setters on the NES) should not even be worthy to be put on the voting list, however, I will say that I've seen a NES survive a house fire (the plastic casing melted completely and needed to be removed, but it could still play cartridges).

Since I'm from Australia, I went the SNES, since we got the solid Japanese shaped version. Solid as a rock and still working.

NES! It just wont break! even with rage smashes on the console, the controllers, the karts! its a BEAST!

Gamecube.

In my experience, it's the N64. I have a few of them now, and one of them is my original launch console. That's not very extraordinary in itself, but this console has been dropped several times(from up to two meters), stepped on several times, covered in soda, and completely drowned in a bag of broken beers. No problem, it works just as well as my other N64's. Not quite as pretty,though :)

I collect old consoles, and now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever seen a defect N64. Stuck reset button at most, and that is an easy fix :)

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
I vomited on my Gamecube. It still works.

Don't worry, I cleaned it.

That must have been one terrible game that you were playing at the time.