Gamecube 96 30.97%

XBox 13 4.19%

PS3 25 8.06%

XBox360 9 2.90%

Wii 13 4.19%

Total:310
Jumpin said:
brendude13 said:
Gamecube, Wii, PS2 and Dreamcast were all rock solid I think.

PS2 broke relatively easily. Same with the PSX before it. Both had severe disc tray problems.

Something the "Fisher Price" Gamecube didn't have much of. Believe it or not. ¬_¬

Around the Network

Launch 360 for sure. Really comes in handy on cold weeks like this one when temperature goes minus 15. I've had two other heaters fail on me but not 360.

From my experience, the GameCube. The thing was light, yet solid and sturdy. Nothing on the casing felt cheap or flimsy, and while I'm typically paranoid of dropping anything electronic, I felt I could throw the GameCube down a flight of stairs and it would still live. xD

Jumpin said:
brendude13 said:
Gamecube, Wii, PS2 and Dreamcast were all rock solid I think.

PS2 broke relatively easily. Same with the PSX before it. Both had severe disc tray problems.

I didn't mention the PS1 for that reason. As for the PS2, the disc tray wasn't great, but it was only vulnerable when you were changing discs and the rest of the system felt pretty solid.

I personally voted for Gamecube because I heard of some of the stories of what some of them have been through and still ended up working. It is also the only console around the house from 10+ years ago that works perfectly fine.

Around the Network
green_sky said:
Launch 360 for sure. Really comes in handy on cold weeks like this one when temperature goes minus 15. I've had two other heaters fail on me but not 360.

Lol, you hit the spot mister!! I used to have those early 360s. They used to be so damn hot I used them to heat up my hands in winter a couple of times I remmember. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
green_sky said:

Lol, you hit the spot mister!! I used to have those early 360s. They used to be so damn hot I used them to heat up my hands in winter a couple of times I remmember. 

I never had it to be honest but my friend has the original laying around. We do fire it up from time to time to use its heating capabilities.

green_sky said:
Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
green_sky said:

I never had it to be honest but my friend has the original laying around. We do fire it up from time to time to use its heating capabilities.

Your friend must have a warm house. hahahahahahaa

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:

Your friend must have a warm house. hahahahahahaa

Heated floortiles, perhaps?  Hahaha.  

The original Xbox, no doubt. Dropped it several times in the last 11/12 years, it's chipped my floor, broke my foot, but it's still purring like a beauty.

Fecking love that thing.