PS2 14 4.52%

N64 52 16.77%

Gamecube 96 30.97%

XBox 13 4.19%

PS3 25 8.06%

XBox360 9 2.90%

Wii 13 4.19%

Total:310

Gamecube would have to be strong, otherwise there would be lots of complaints from angry parents whose kids dropped their lunchbox console.

NES, Xbox 360, PSX, and PS2 were the easiest to break.

Pretty sure N64 was a tank.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Anyone that chooses a disc based system is a young ass kid or a fanboy.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

I'll go with SNES. Any system that can survive a fall down a flight of stairs is something else. N64 is up there too.

SNES, I found an old one that had been lying next to my neighbours garbage bin for some time, so I decided to see if it worked and it did.

My original xbox is still going very strong with absolutely no problems so I guess that's pretty reliable too.
I have never heard of any failure rates with the wii.

I would say the Saturn and the PSOne. Mine still work like a charm. Just the flash memory on the saturn no longer lasts, so i guess the PSOne. Its also my favorite system of all time, so its no coincidance that its sturdy and had the most amazing games for the time. The 3D graphics are now weak, but at the time, many great games were made and especially many grat JRPG's and adventure games.

Around the Network

Meaning its electrical components or the structure itself of the console? You seem to be talking about the second but a lot of people are answering the first.

Anyways the Gamecube is sturdy as hell. It's literally near to impossible to break it in any accident that could possibly happen in a household.

ASStronaut said:
Anyone that chooses a disc based system is a young ass kid or a fanboy

I'm not sure if it's permitted to call people that here, but I definitely agree that there's no way any  disc-based system is sturdier than the N64 or SNES.

curl-6 said:
ASStronaut said:
Anyone that chooses a disc based system is a young ass kid or a fanboy

I'm not sure if it's permitted to call people that here, but I definitely agree that there's no way any  disc-based system is sturdier than the N64 or SNES.

I would say, based on the poll results, that most of the voters are young ass kids.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

S.Peelman said:
GameCube.

That thing's indestructible. Yes, the other Nintendo systems are also extremely durable, but you could throw the GameCube against a wall (or have fall to the floor from 2 meters up) and it still wouldn't break. Plastic included.

This is correct.

I don't know what it is, but my Gamecube is just built like a nuclear shelter.  It has been dropped multiple times, and used quite a lot, and there's barely even any marks on it.  I think this thing and the cockroaches will survive the apocalypse.

Megadrive, N64, SNES, or Gameboy

I LOVE ICELAND!