By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today I was going to announce that I hate Nintendo for taking my best gaming years away from me, but then I realized I could be bi-polar

I'm still mad at Nintendo.

Around the Network

i forgave them when they announced pokemon earlier this month

spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:
I'm still mad at Nintendo.

What could they do to make you happy again?

Not release a tablet controller that eats away at hardware budget?

Edit: And to stop being sloths with their games, Yoshi Epic Yarn?  Really?  What's after that?  New Super Mario Bros: Epic Yarn Edition?  "Play New Super Mario Bros for the 5th time now with more yarn!"  Wind Waker Remake looks nice, but that's all it is, a remake.  Announcing a new 3D Mario is nice and all, but footage?  Are we going to get another Galaxy rehash?  Mario Kart... again?, there've been more Mario Karts in the past 6 years than Final Fantasies.  I want them to be bold again and show me why they made a tablet controller instead of making a tablet controller to sell consoles.

Still disappointed. Nintendo continues back down the red ocean strategy that got them no where with Gamecube and will get them nowhere again.

But great news for Nintendo fans.

I've forgiven them a long time ago when I realized my PC wasn't enough, got back to playing some GC games, felt the nostalgia ride over me.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

No love for me anymore...

Its not that big of a deal...I mean yes there wasn't any support at all but then its understandable that Nintendo wanted to just focus on their next gen console, providing us with new software in 2013...

But even with a dissapointment like 2012 just a single month restored everything again... I'm impressed how much value the Nintendo brand still has...

alone this week made my entire year... with this incredible ND from Nintendo I just had multiple orgasms xD
I mean they just showed me WW in HD and I was thrown back in time a relived my childhood... so many nostalgic moments ;)

and on a side note this week Doug Walker announced the return of the Nostalgia Critic which made me very happy^^

So in a nutshell = They will certainly be forgiven by many people... including me for sure :)

Mad not at all, do I think they need to put out more. Yes, I know I Wii U just came out but we don't know about many good games coming out for it this year. Not even more 3rd party, which I knew they weren't getting much of. All I want from them is to give their console more of what we love from them and to get others to make something for it as well that's good. Is that so much to ask for?!

But the 3ds is just fine to me so far. 

Oddly enough my friend and I were complaining about the steps Nintendo has taken recently, then I see Nintendo direct today. I'm excited for a few games shown, and some I really wonder why they're spending time on such things...

How many studios does Nintendo own? What are they all doing at one particular time? They have more than just Monolith and Retro....what happened to Camelot?

Youre mad for nintendo taking away the best gaming years of your life as youre getting older but you are excited for Zelda on Wii U? Isn't that coming out in 2 years?