By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Today I was going to announce that I hate Nintendo for taking my best gaming years away from me, but then I realized I could be bi-polar

Fireforgey said:
darkknightkryta said:
spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:
I'm still mad at Nintendo.

What could they do to make you happy again?

Not release a tablet controller that eats away at hardware budget?

Edit: And to stop being sloths with their games, Yoshi Epic Yarn?  Really?  What's after that?  New Super Mario Bros: Epic Yarn Edition?  "Play New Super Mario Bros for the 5th time now with more yarn!"  Wind Waker Remake looks nice, but that's all it is, a remake.  Announcing a new 3D Mario is nice and all, but footage?  Are we going to get another Galaxy rehash?  Mario Kart... again?, there've been more Mario Karts in the past 6 years than Final Fantasies.  I want them to be bold again and show me why they made a tablet controller instead of making a tablet controller to sell consoles.

Oh Dear god I hope so.  But honestly.  I would loooove a Link's Epic Yarn ^^.

Have you played Nintendo Land?  The Legend of Zelda Adventure game is made in an arts and crafts style and its glorious.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
Youre mad for nintendo taking away the best gaming years of your life as youre getting older but you are excited for Zelda on Wii U? Isn't that coming out in 2 years?

he's excited for Zelda remake which is coming out this fall

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

JWeinCom said:

Have you played Nintendo Land?  The Legend of Zelda Adventure game is made in an arts and crafts style and its glorious.

Not yet, I'm not getting a Wii U until next year.......*cries*.

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:

In b4 Badgenome or nikkom joke : Your a Bi polar bear? Bwahahaha!

Anyways, while my mind is racing at a million microns a fucking minute let me say that last night while at work I was going to finally admit that I HATE Nintendo. The last 2-3 years could have been better, and I am getting older. Less and less time to play games, so on and so forth that part of the story matters little. Just know I Hated Nintendo and everyone involved with Nintendo or ever had a Nintendo in their username on this site.

But then ( despite all of Reggies efforts) the guys in Japan surprised me for once. Yet again Nintendo Direct  was wonderful! Zelda, ...Murder.....errr. Another Mario, Yoshi's quilt, Xenoblade or something, and some other stuff. I am sorry again Nintendo.

I will pretend that the Banana on the table is yours and commence the sucking once again.

Anyone else mad at Nintendo this past year, but now they are forgiven? Or is it just me?

You joined the Vgchartz in 2009 and we know your posting habits.  This is why you have had less time to game during that period.

You should become a detective and quit your job at s- smart on lake street in roselle, Illinois.

c'mon spurge, you know better than this... That's his UNDERCOVER job...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

darkknightkryta said:
JWeinCom said:
darkknightkryta said:
spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:

Edit: And to stop being sloths with their games, Yoshi Epic Yarn?  Really?  What's after that?  New Super Mario Bros: Epic Yarn Edition?  "Play New Super Mario Bros for the 5th time now with more yarn!"  Wind Waker Remake looks nice, but that's all it is, a remake.  Announcing a new 3D Mario is nice and all, but footage?  Are we going to get another Galaxy rehash?  Mario Kart... again?, there've been more Mario Karts in the past 6 years than Final Fantasies.  I want them to be bold again and show me why they made a tablet controller instead of making a tablet controller to sell consoles.

Yeah.  I agree.  Nintendo has released way too many Mario Kart games in the past 6 years.  There have been like two of them.  Once every three years?  Come on Nintendo, stop milking it.  I'm sick of these trianual releases.

They jumped from double dash (the second) to Mario Kart 7  (3DS), 4 have been released in 6 yearsish, this new one will make 5 in 7?

Double Dash was the 4th Mario Kart game, but I'm pretty sure we won't ever see you in this thread anymore...

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
darkknightkryta said:
JWeinCom said:
darkknightkryta said:
spurgeonryan said:
darkknightkryta said:

Yeah.  I agree.  Nintendo has released way too many Mario Kart games in the past 6 years.  There have been like two of them.  Once every three years?  Come on Nintendo, stop milking it.  I'm sick of these trianual releases.

They jumped from double dash (the second) to Mario Kart 7  (3DS), 4 have been released in 6 yearsish, this new one will make 5 in 7?

Double Dash was the 4th Mario Kart game, but I'm pretty sure we won't ever see you in this thread anymore...

What else do I need to post?  I was wrong and that's the end of it.  Doesn't change the fact I've seen nothing bold from Nintendo in a few years since Metroid: Other M and with the backlash that game got I doubt I'll see another. I like the way Wind Waker looks and when the Wii U goes down in price I'll grab both Wind Waker and the new Zelda.

fordy said:
Oddly enough my friend and I were complaining about the steps Nintendo has taken recently, then I see Nintendo direct today. I'm excited for a few games shown, and some I really wonder why they're spending time on such things...

How many studios does Nintendo own? What are they all doing at one particular time? They have more than just Monolith and Retro....what happened to Camelot?

They just made Mario Tennis Open. They will need some time, maybe 2014. And probably for 3DS.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
fordy said:
Oddly enough my friend and I were complaining about the steps Nintendo has taken recently, then I see Nintendo direct today. I'm excited for a few games shown, and some I really wonder why they're spending time on such things...

How many studios does Nintendo own? What are they all doing at one particular time? They have more than just Monolith and Retro....what happened to Camelot?

They just made Mario Tennis Open. They will need some time, maybe 2014. And probably for 3DS.

I know that Nintendo make a ton of money franchising every Mario game, but I really think they should be looking to expand it's diversity. For instance, what if Nintendo said to each one of their divisions, "We're going to give each of you the chance to come up with a design proposal for a new franchise. If we like it, you'll get to develop it and release it". Hell, the same could be said for Nintendo's 2nd part division, just that Nintendo would put funds towards it.

Nintendo have a LOT of divisions/2nd parties probably dying for an attemt to develop something unique, yet 1/3 of them are forced to develop eg. Pokemon spinoffs.

Mensrea said:

* Certain game has been removed because of how terrible it was. If game is mentioned, I gouge my eyes out with a rusty spork*

(Thinking: Well, that's something I want to see.)

Aloud: Ahem, wasn't there some other title? What was the name? rehtoM? No. Mother? No, that's a different game? Ah, now I have it: Other M!

*smiles innocently*

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

fordy said:

I know that Nintendo make a ton of money franchising every Mario game, but I really think they should be looking to expand it's diversity. For instance, what if Nintendo said to each one of their divisions, "We're going to give each of you the chance to come up with a design proposal for a new franchise. If we like it, you'll get to develop it and release it". Hell, the same could be said for Nintendo's 2nd part division, just that Nintendo would put funds towards it.

Nintendo have a LOT of divisions/2nd parties probably dying for an attemt to develop something unique, yet 1/3 of them are forced to develop eg. Pokemon spinoffs.

Pullblox/Fallblox (Pushmo/Crashmo on the little island between Pacific and Atlantic ocean), Dillon's Rolling Western, Xenoblade Chronicles.

Edit: Forgot Freakyforms. And earlier last gen was Disaster:Day of Crisis.