By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Monolith Soft Game - Codenamed "X" - In-game footage!

SunofKratos said:
Well looks intresting. Graphics are good, doesnt look like nexct gen to me, but still got. Thats games the Wii U really need.

look at that draw distance, and this is early in dev too, it looks a lot better than most 7th gen games already O_O

Around the Network

Looks like FFXIIIVersus and Monster Hunter had a baby. This could be my reason to buy a Wii U. Animations and models dont look as good as Versus though.

Wii U's finally got a game that has caught my attention

I'm impressed.

Not only because it looks very good, but because it looks like in-game footage, not some pre-rendered videos, there aren't signs of problems with the framerate and it's at 720p.

I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

The game looks immense in every way possible.
If Xenoblade meets MH i could this selling well everywhere!

Around the Network

What an impressive debut for this game. It's the first game that truly makes WiiU look next gen, with the visuals looking at least as good as the best we have seen on consoles to date. I'm very pleased with the art style. I'm also very happy that the game is further along in development than I expected. It could be released within the year or certainly by next. I'm hoping it fills the hole in my heart that Final Fantasy 13 left.

Looks like Nintendo will release Versus XIII before Square Enix does.

This looks amazing. Really.

Lafiel said:

hm it's style, color palette and guns aren't really my taste, but it sure shows the WiiU has a lot of potential for good graphics and massive scale

No different from the scale of the 360 and PS3 really. People have to remember that these graphics are a large shift from the Wii.

Why do people mention Monster Hunter?

There were already big, powerful creatures in Xenoblade.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Looks so good.... I can't wait. Xenoblade was probably my favorite game in the past two years or so.