By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Monolith Soft Game - Codenamed "X" - In-game footage!

A Xenoblade sequel with vehicles?

Holy mother of crap, yes.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Why do people mention Monster Hunter?

There were already big, powerful creatures in Xenoblade.

Because almost no one played Xenoblade, and most people has seen Monster Hunter game footage.

It does have a next gen look to it after watching it again. The backdrop is one of the biggest standouts. What does this say about square?

Double post

This game looks awesome!

Around the Network

This looks incredible. Squaresoft sure lost some talented devs.

Kynes said:
JEMC said:

Because almost no one played Xenoblade, and most people has seen Monster Hunter game footage.

Oh, I see...

Silly me, I though the people that wanted the game to came over here and America then bought it and played it.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

pezus said:
Looks like it's not close to being ready, but the graphics do look good though. Did they give a year of release?

Pezus directing a positive comment towards Nintendo!?!

I dislike the art style a bit (it looks rather generic). I wish they had gone with a slightly more colorful look.

Still, it looks amazing. =)

Kynes said:
JEMC said:

Isn't monster hunter older than Xenoblade? When I saw the footage it remembers MH but in a good way.
About SquareEnix: They have lost it long time ago...