By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Monolith Soft Game - Codenamed "X" - In-game footage!

JEMC said:
Kynes said:
JEMC said:
Why do people mention Monster Hunter?

There were already big, powerful creatures in Xenoblade.

Because almost no one played Xenoblade, and most people has seen Monster Hunter game footage.

Oh, I see...

Silly me, I though the people that wanted the game to came over here and America then bought it and played it.

Sales numbers don't say so. It's a great game that almost no one bought.

Around the Network
LemonSlice said:
Wow, the graphics do actually look a bit next-genish.

The graphics don't look nextgen at all from the trailer, we've seen so little though, and its such a low quality vid that it makes any game with nice artsyle look better then it really does since it hides all its flaws, but it does look nice though.

wfz said:
I dislike the art style a bit (it looks rather generic). I wish they had gone with a slightly more colorful look.

Still, it looks amazing. =)

It does look generic, but the gameplay looks nice.

This one, I will buy a WIIU when this game is out, looks amazing and fun.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Looks incredible.

Very incredible.

Around the Network

Welcome to Xenoguns.

Wagram said:
Welcome to Xenoguns.

Lol. Have to admit I don't really enjoy the idea of a gatling gun in a JRPG, but my god does that view look awesome.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

All I have to say is, the day X launches in the West, will be the day I buy my Wii U . JRPG + Mech = instant buy :) .

The sense of scale is pretty epic... but I don't get these reactions, doesn't look particularly impressive or compelling to me. I haven't cared about a jrpg in years though so maybe it's just not for me.

that looked great!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!