By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Monolith Soft Game - Codenamed "X" - In-game footage!

CGI-Quality said:
Maybe now people will listen to me when I explain that the WiiU hasn't shown its hand yet. Early ports and launch titles are strictly that.

Very, very impressive stuff here! I'm not really a big fan of these types of games, but that looked like system-sellin' material!

We were just talking about this

Heres proof that Wii U is more than capable of doing anything 360/PS3 can and then some.  The game is obviously early in development and looks great.  I was especially impressed with the draw distance.  Looked great.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Why do people mention Monster Hunter?

There were already big, powerful creatures in Xenoblade.

The part in the video where it appears that the player is hunting a monster with their team-mates over wi-fi, maybe?

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

The graphics look pretty good but nothing that amazes me. The view distance is very nice though I will admit to that.

This game looks amazing and I can't wait for it to see light in our world. This N-Direct has been making me thinking of buying the Wii U around the time when MH3 releases.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

BenVTrigger said:
CGI-Quality said:
Maybe now people will listen to me when I explain that the WiiU hasn't shown its hand yet. Early ports and launch titles are strictly that.

Very, very impressive stuff here! I'm not really a big fan of these types of games, but that looked like system-sellin' material!

We were just talking about this

Heres proof that Wii U is more than capable of doing anything 360/PS3 can and then some.  The game is obviously early in development and looks great.  I was especially impressed with the draw distance.  Looked great.

I always wonder, is this something to brag about? I mean it's nice to see some Nintendo games with great graphics but if it's capable of doing PS3/360 graphics, why is this such a big accomplishment? 

Around the Network

It looks amazing! It looks like Xenoblade with Monster Hunter. I hope it has some online too :D

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

zero129 said:
Loving this game, also loving some fans of other consoles trying to downplay how epic this looks, i bet if this was on one of their consoles of choice they would be hyping this game like the is no tomorrow!.
And this game is 100% Xenoblade 2 as im pretty sure thats the main character you see at the very end from Xenoblade.
Anyway i cant wait for it. And its madness that Monolith can get a great Nextgen looking RPG with a Huge world out like this soo soon and yet we still have nothing from FF Vs13

Or maybe you're overhyping it? It looks amazing and the scale plus draw distance is beautiful but it's not something that I haven't seen before.

so how does it play? do I chose the boxes at the bottom and he does his moves or I chose them to repeat those moves by pressing a button while moving around?

how does Xenoblade play? I want this game but I hate games where I choice a move and a movie plays and then it's the enemies turn to hit me and so on (seriously that sort of gameplay is just stupid) :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Holy sh*t

MH + Xenosaga + Xenogears...

My pants just got wet..:)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

zero129 said:
Loving this game, also loving some fans of other consoles trying to downplay how epic this looks

Hope that's not referring to me. I'm genuine in my indifference towards this game and confusion at the insane hype in this thread. There are some very pretty shots though, like that one at the end with the transformer(?) flying off the cliff edge