By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Monolith Soft Game - Codenamed "X" - In-game footage!

OMG WTF I JUST WATCHED THIS SO FKING HYPED.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

OH MY GOD! I love you Monolith! This looks early in dev and the music is so epic!

Wow. Xenoblade and Mechs!

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Seeing this game is just another reminder of how shitty SquareEnix is (imo).

osed125 said:
gronk-bonk said:
it;s xenoblade 2 - trust me.

Yeah most likely.

Battle menu is pretty much identical...

Around the Network
JGarret said:
Seeing this game is just another reminder of how shitty SquareEnix is (imo).

You speak for everyone when you say SQE is shit.

Can't say I'm excited to play this game...
...only because I'm beyond excited...
It looks gorgeous...
Call me cynical, but I wasn't even expecting to hear anything from Monolith at E3 this year (until last night's rumors emerged)...
Given the success Xenoblade saw in the West, I assume we won't have to wait nearly as long for this title...

Have a nice day...

Well looks intresting. Graphics are good, doesnt look like nexct gen to me, but still got. Thats games the Wii U really need.

I watched the Direct with a friend, pretty much by accident. We thought the presentation was over. Then Iwata said ONE MORE THING.

We both went nuts when we saw this. Sure looks like Xenoblade, but bigger and prettier. Could I ask for more?

Jebus, I finally got back to the site after being busy for awhile and this is the first thing I see, holy fucking shit Monolith! I'd fucking cry if this is better than Versus 13 that has been in dev hell for ages since I've had that damn game pre ordered on newegg for awhile.

PS: obviously be in joy too since Xenoblade is very good as well, the music in the trailer is absolutely ridiculous on an epic level.