By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
Gamerace said:

I say we ban him.   Let him go.  We don't need him.

You're a 2007 member... what are you doing?!

Around the Network

Even the old timers that are here now are nothing but shadows compared to the legends of the time.

DMeisterJ

...anyone remember him?

You wish you could ban me, inexperienced, adolescent vermin. I have been accepted to the superior class of non-newbies.
You're all already my subjects; you just don't know it yet.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

NintendoPie said:
Gamerace said:

I say we ban him.   Let him go.  We don't need him.

You're a 2007 member... what are you doing?!

Nooooo....  It feels like I just joined yesterday.  That's Just a typo in my profile page.  I'm with you.

Immortal said:
You wish you could ban me, inexperienced, adolescent vermin. I have been accepted to the superior class of non-newbies.
You're all already my subjects; you just don't know it yet.

Empty threats will do nothing to support your pathetic cause, Mr. 'Immortal'. It merely reveals your desperation in this time of involuntary dismantling, among the old-timers.

You shall see. One by one, the old timers will give up their small fragments of control over the current VGChartz discourse that they still claim. You can either look the other way, or watch your power decline as your influence steadily fades away.

It is only a matter of time.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
I'm with you NintendoPie!!!

Viva la resistance!

You are wrong here. You are as I am from the superior year of 007.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Immortal said:
Do I have to side with you newbies? I mean, come on, 2010! Surely, the cool kids will let me in?

You know, we could easily start our own faction. We've got pretty close before! 

As it stands, I could easily be a vanguard for this group. Our number is greater, but we sadly have too many people who are just inexperienced. We shall rise!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mnementh said:
Gamerace said:
I'm with you NintendoPie!!!

Viva la resistance!

You are wrong here. You are as I am from the superior year of 007.

Shhh... I'm influtrating the enemy ranks...

Amateurs.

So which one of you is gonna be my apprentice so I can train him to be my successor and i can finally retire from this site?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i am the KING!! Called it.