By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
NintendoPie said:
Immortal said:
Do I have to side with you newbies? I mean, come on, 2010! Surely, the cool kids will let me in?

2010 is included! You are some of the "Master" NewComers!

When I said "cool kids", I meant the old-timers. Sorry about that, youngling.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

Reporting for duty. If you need some rustling of the elder's jimmies, I gotcha covered.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Immortal said:

You aren't an old-timer... but I guess the community might have to decide what to do with you.

Should we banish him? Or should we give him time to decide if he want's to go with the right choice?

Immortal said:
NintendoPie said:
Immortal said:
Do I have to side with you newbies? I mean, come on, 2010! Surely, the cool kids will let me in?

2010 is included! You are some of the "Master" NewComers!

You are denying the recognition of a 'Master' among our ranks while seeking the rank of 'rookie' among the dying old-timers?

Your loyalties are foolishly misplaced, Mr. Immortal. But that is of no concern to us. Soon you will realize your fatal error.

Quite possibly when it is too late.

Greeks are the new thang.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

You are denying the recognition of a 'Master' among our ranks while seeking the rank of 'rookie' among the dying old-timers?

Your loyalties are foolishly misplaced, Mr. Immortal. But that is of no concern to us. Soon you will realize your fatal error.

So is that it, Master The1? Do we ban him?

NintendoPie said:
Immortal said:

You aren't an old-timer... but I guess the community might have to decide what to do with you.

Should we banish him? Or should we give him time to decide if he want's to go with the right choice?

I'm old-timer-er than you, my boy.

@THE1, I'm sorry, but I don't support revolutions. Certainly not futile ones. I prefer to be a rookie rather than a rebellious slave.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Fear not, my brothers, for the decline of the old tyrannical VGChartz "legends" has already begun.

Darthdevidem - arguably one of the most active old timers in VGChartz history, has stooped posting.

Highwaystar - an old previously active user who has left us altogether.

Reasonable - yet another of the old days who has left us.

Selnor - previously the very face of the VGChartz Xbox community, has also left us.

And, most notably, Rolstoppable - a man whose fame previously reached every corner of VGChartz, has become less active than ever before.

This is the beginning of a new era. An era where we will no longer be suppressed by those who wrongfully claim to be the rightful owners of this site simply because of their age. An era with free discussion, not to be suppressed by self- proclaimed pundits.

This day shall be remembered as the day of liberation for the VGChartz community! ALL HAIL THE 2010-2013 MEMBERS! ALL HAIL THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

this here be a declaration.

NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Yes. His persistent resistance shows no indication of loyalty towards our interests. He would clearly do more harm than good, even among our ranks.

Ban him.

NintendoPie said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I say we ban him.   Let him go.  We don't need him.