By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
Wander_ said:
i am the KING!! Called it.

Until the high command informs you otherwise, you amount to nothing, peasant.

You could be an alt from 2007, as far as we know.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:

Until the high command tells you otherwise, you amount to nothing, peasant.

I can say the same thing to you. Now bow down to your KING biaaaatch.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:

That's right.  Can't be too careful.  Those old guys are tricky. 

Who is the high command?  NintendoPie?  Or the guy with the most seniority here?

Gamerace said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:

That's right.  Can't be too careful.  Those old guys are tricky. 

Who is the high command?  NintendoPie?  Or the guy with the most seniority here?

Yes. NintendoPie, the mighty creator of our thread, is the high command. And soon all will kneel before Him!

Wander_ said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:

Wait until VGKing hears about this!

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Empty threats will do nothing to support your pathetic cause, Mr. 'Immortal'. It merely reveals your desperation in this time of involuntary dismantling, among the old-timers.

You shall see. One by one, the old timers will give up their small fragments of control over the current VGChartz discourse that they still claim. You can either look the other way, or watch your power decline as your influence steadily fades away.

It is only a matter of time.

You flatter yourself. I am one of the elite ancients. I have better things to do than threaten filthy mortals (pun intended) such as you.

These silly newcomers will go as quickly as they came. As a part of the mutiny, you would do best to fly this place before your we Elders choose to eliminate this nuisance.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Wander_ said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:

On behalf of our "Ultimate Commander NintendoPie", I apologize for my behavior. However, as previously stated, He does strictly forbid you to proclaim yourself King. Only the Ultimate Commander is in a position of promoting the members of our empire.

Not to worry, simply show us your allegiance and you will be forgiven by Him.

Immortal said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Empty threats will do nothing to support your pathetic cause, Mr. 'Immortal'. It merely reveals your desperation in this time of involuntary dismantling, among the old-timers.

You shall see. One by one, the old timers will give up their small fragments of control over the current VGChartz discourse that they still claim. You can either look the other way, or watch your power decline as your influence steadily fades away.

You flatter yourself. I am one of the elite ancients. I have better things to do than threaten filthy mortals (pun intended) such as you.

These silly newcomers will go as quickly as they came. As a part of the mutiny, you would do best to fly this place before your we Elders choose to eliminate this nuisance.

You're the newest member in the other thread by 13 months.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Immortal said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

You're the newest member in the other thread by 13 months.

And so, the truth has been unmasked once and for all. Immortal has no army, no rank, no allegiance and no power.

His words merely bear the significance of the sound of wind.

I'll fight for my friends! :p