By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50

Gentlemen, the Ultimate Commander NintendoPie just announced that Conegamer has been promoted to 'Master'. He shall henceforth be addressed to as Master Conegamer by all who supports our cause.

Thank you.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Gamerace said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:
i am the KING!! Called it.

Until the high command informs you otherwise, you amount to nothing, peasant.

You could be an alt from 2007, as far as we know.

That's right.  Can't be too careful.  Those old guys are tricky. 

Who is the high command?  NintendoPie?  Or the guy with the most seniority here?

Yes. NintendoPie, the mighty creator of our thread, is the high command. And soon all will kneel before Him!

KHlover said:
Wander_ said:

I can say the same thing to you. Now bow down to your KING biaaaatch.

Wait until VGKing hears about this!

Not even a day, and there are already ruptures, noobs.   :)

spurgeonryan said:
No wonder I have so much hate. I do not belong to the other thread or this thread. Basically.

NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:
start a new vgchartz generation? please tell me were not planning on mating together?

No, no. That wouldn't turn out well seeing as we have... no females on this site.

._. You forgot me already. Sigh.

benao87 said:
KHlover said:

We have the situation under control. Wander has already sworn allegiance to the Ultimate Commander NintendoPie, and KHlover knows nothing about VGKing's loyalties.

Nothing.

Around the Network
Marucha said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:
start a new vgchartz generation? please tell me were not planning on mating together?

No, no. That wouldn't turn out well seeing as we have... no females on this site.

i don't believe you. Pics or.................................................GTFO!!!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
benao87 said:
KHlover said:

We have the situation under control. Wander has already sworn allegiance to the Ultimate Commander NintendoPie, and KHlover knows nothing about VGKing's loyalties.

Nothing.

Was more about Wander_ calling himself king of VGChartz. Did you get the joke?

Marucha said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

i dont think its the smartest idea to point out that your a female after the comment i made

KHlover said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Nothing.

Was more about Wander_ calling himself king of VGChartz. Did you get the joke?

When it comes to discussing the monarchs of our empire, there is no room for jokes.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Gentlemen, the Ultimate Commander NintendoPie just announced that Conegamer has been promoted to 'Master'. He shall henceforth be addressed to as Master Conegamer by all who supports our cause.

Thank you.

I can agree with this.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.