By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
Maris said:
Marucha said:
Maris said:
New generation? Sounds important xD. I feel like I fit more into the 2013 category though, considering I registered weeks before the new year. I lurked quite a bit in 2011-2012, so I guess that evens it out. Yay for me. =D

I have no idea when I started. I think I heard someone bitching about it in IGN... I don't believe rumors, so I went to investigate. I was like SQUEEEE numberz.... the forum seemed a little weird at first, but then I kept coming because I was curious and I got used to it I guess.

The numbers definitely keep me coming back to this site, though I was also looking for a new gaming site after getting sick of IGN and Joystiq. Now I pretty much switch between here and Polygon for gaming-related stuff.

I admit there are a few posters I can always rely on for a good laugh though, so that definitely helps xD.

Same! All of that... except Polygon. I read someone mentioning that the other day, so might need to check it out.

IGN is like the Cosmopolitan magazine of Gaming. "Top 100 Sex--I mean Gaming Secrets!". Seriously, I bitch in the comments all the time.

Around the Network
Marucha said:
Maris said:
Marucha said:
Maris said:
New generation? Sounds important xD. I feel like I fit more into the 2013 category though, considering I registered weeks before the new year. I lurked quite a bit in 2011-2012, so I guess that evens it out. Yay for me. =D

I have no idea when I started. I think I heard someone bitching about it in IGN... I don't believe rumors, so I went to investigate. I was like SQUEEEE numberz.... the forum seemed a little weird at first, but then I kept coming because I was curious and I got used to it I guess.

The numbers definitely keep me coming back to this site, though I was also looking for a new gaming site after getting sick of IGN and Joystiq. Now I pretty much switch between here and Polygon for gaming-related stuff.

I admit there are a few posters I can always rely on for a good laugh though, so that definitely helps xD.

Same! All of that... except Polygon. I read someone mentioning that the other day, so might need to check it out.

IGN is like the Cosmopolitan magazine of Gaming. "Top 100 Sex--I mean Gaming Secrets!". Seriously, I bitch in the comments all the time.

Oh god yes... IGN... Just reading some of those articles make me feel like my brain is turning into some kind of poopy mush. I recommend checking Polygon out though. They have pretty good writers and the community seems pretty nice.. for now.

(P.S. Yay 50th post! I can actually make my own threads now =o)

Maris said:
Marucha said:
Maris said:
Marucha said:
Maris said:

Oh god yes... IGN... Just reading some of those articles make me feel like my brain is turning into some kind of poopy mush. I recommend checking Polygon out though. They have pretty good writers and the community seems pretty nice.. for now.

(P.S. Yay 50th post! I can actually make my own threads now =o)

I remember that day! I had all these ideas... then lost interest and didn't post lmao.

I know IGN was put up for auction. Wow, I remember Gamestop too from waaaaaaay back in the day... like 1995. I sent an email to them once and got posted in EGM2. I think EGM was tied to Gamespot... I have no idea now. LOL.

Edit: Whoops, I meant IGN

I remember ign from when it was called ign64.com, anyone remember another site called planetn2000 or something like that?

Man, I was addicted to ign back in the 64 days and the cube days. Matt Cassamassina was the bomb and that woman at Nintendo (what was her name) really loved him to bits.

Your team is pathetic and will die under our insurmountable levels of skill and experience. Plus you have girls in your team and we know how much that brings down any team.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has just announced that Radishhead, the sole mod of our fellowship, has been granted the rank of Master Knight.

Do not underestimate him or his ability to maintain the peace and order of our fellowship.

He would do better to leave you guys while he still can and join his fellow mods on our team xD

As a new moderator and a "new" member to the forum, I feel that this is where I belong!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
bananaking21 said:
My people, sons and daughters of vgchartz, this much I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the user's of our enemies, by seizing the threads they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence . But if our posts will deny us peace and refuse us our rightful place on the internet, then we will unleash SUCH TERRIBLE VENGEANCE THAT GENERATIONS OF USERS YET UNBORN WILL CRY OUT IN ANGUISH

So you guys want to get members that have not even joined the site yet to join up with ye?? Please clearly the unborn will be our sons.

well were are the new gen of vgchartz, but we wont stay the "new" gen for ever. after this we will be the rulers of vgchartz and the children of the old, foolish gen that is 2006-2009 will cry out in anguish

Thank you NintendoPie for creating this thread. it brought all the chicks out of their holes.

Wander_ said:

Thank you NintendoPie for creating this thread. it brought all the chicks out of their holes.

agreed, all hail NintendoPie

zero129 said:
Kresnik said:
NinPie messaged me to post here. So yeah. Hope you all enjoy my contribution.

OMG Kresnik i always thought you was an older member then 2012 O_O .

I shall take this as a compliment.