By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
Marucha said:
zero129 said:
Marucha said:

Yeah, but I somehow have a feeling your plan could easily be foiled as it takes 9 months to birth a child and seeing as I'm only girl so far :P...

Eck sent my last post to the wrong person xDAnyway once again Females dont belong with the savages here. Your welcome to come join us elders where you will be free to talk and act like a woman without worrying about anything http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153006&page=1 xD

You just want access to my secret castle :P

Nobody can access your secret castle i have the key.

Around the Network

Why am i the only one defending our honor ?

Wander_ said:

Because further defending ourselves is a waste of time and effort. zero129 aimlessly reading through and posting in our thread is evidence of his desperation.

The Elders have lost.

zero129 said:
Marucha said:
bananaking21 said:
Marucha said:
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:
start a new vgchartz generation? please tell me were not planning on mating together?

No, no. That wouldn't turn out well seeing as we have... no females on this site.

._. You forgot me already. Sigh.

i dont think its the smartest idea to point out that your a female after the comment i made

Yeah, but I somehow have a feeling your plan could easily be foiled as it takes 9 months to birth a child and seeing as I'm only girl so far :P...

Eck sent my last post to the wrong person xD

Anyway once again Females dont belong with the savages here. Your welcome to come join us elders where you will be free to talk and act like a woman without worrying about anything http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153006&page=1 xD

Perhaps if you actually had any attraction of people going to your group you wouldn't need to try and pillage members here. Let's face it; your group is merely a husk of this one; you've had your day. No point trying to drag it out now when you've already lost the battle.

We're happy here in this community. If you wanted to include us 2010 users, you should have put us in the title. I asked to join, but you rejected. Why should I move over now?

You have members up to and including 2009, we have everything after that. Simple enough

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

zero129 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

And what am i than ? a maid. Just because he's a mod doesn't mean you have to grant him that title. i deserve it more than him.

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has granted you the role of "Valuable Community Member". It is an honorable position for someone as... new as you are.

Use your position among our ranks wisely.

Your going to waste here The1, your doing more work then Ninpie and getting no credit for it.

Think of the elder secret from that has booze girls and everything you could wish for, you join us and some day you will get access to that forum

He's doesn't need us to thank him because he knows how much we love him in our hearts.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has granted you the role of "Valuable Community Member". It is an honorable position for someone as... new as you are.

Use your position among our ranks wisely.

Your going to waste here The1, your doing more work then Ninpie and getting no credit for it.

Think of the elder secret from that has booze girls and everything you could wish for, you join us and some day you will get access to that forum

Acquiring credit for my work would resemble the feeding of an obese individual. I want no reward beyond victory.

Keep your liquor and your foul ladies to yourself. I will not, and nor will our fellowship, allow ourselves to be tempted by your futile bribes.

By the order of Ultimate Commander NintendoPie, Wander_ shall hereby be promoted to the rank of Apprentice.

You have served us all well, and He wishes to thank you for your continued support in this hour of victory.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:

Because further defending ourselves is a waste of time and effort. zero129 aimlessly reading through and posting in our thread is evidence of his desperation.

The Elders have lost.

I like this approach the best

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

By the order of Ultimate Commander NintendoPie, Wander_ shall hereby be promoted to the rank of Apprentice.

You have served us all well, and He wishes to thank you for your continued support in this hour of victory.

2 raises in one day WOOHOOO!!!

zero129 said:
Wander_ said:
zero129 said:
benao87 said:
KHlover said:

Wait until VGKing hears about this!

Not even a day, and there are already ruptures, noobs.   :)

I know them new guys cant even keep themself in check they are savages like i been saying all along, just leave them to it and without our lead they will eat themselfs alive xD

I rather eat myself than jump board on your old hairy saggy tits you call an army.

mihahahaha you know nothing young son of our elders, we have the best and youngest woman of vgc with us, you would do well to forget this foolish crusade well you still can, just look at my smile .

Another woman? WHERE?