By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
Kresnik said:
NinPie messaged me to post here. So yeah. Hope you all enjoy my contribution.

You ratted him out. Your out of our gang.

Around the Network

My people, sons and daughters of vgchartz, this much I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the user's of our enemies, by seizing the threads they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence . But if our posts will deny us peace and refuse us our rightful place on the internet, then we will unleash SUCH TERRIBLE VENGEANCE THAT GENERATIONS OF USERS YET UNBORN WILL CRY OUT IN ANGUISH

bananaking21 said:
My people, sons and daughters of vgchartz, this much I vow. The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the user's of our enemies, by seizing the threads they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence . But if our posts will deny us peace and refuse us our rightful place on the internet, then we will unleash SUCH TERRIBLE VENGEANCE THAT GENERATIONS OF USERS YET UNBORN WILL CRY OUT IN ANGUISH

I've heard that before. Hmmm

Wander_ said:
bananaking21 said:

thought it would work here too. i should thank "Attoyou" for the helping have the idea for this post lol

bananaking21 said:
Wander_ said:
bananaking21 said:

thought it would work here too. i should thank "Attoyou" for the helping have the idea for this post lol

You can't argue with a monkey.

Around the Network
Marucha said:
Conegamer said:
Immortal said:
Conegamer said:

No. you aren't going too far. You may be barking up the wrong tree, though

Is it sad that that made me burst into laughter?

Not really, that's what I was going for! 

lol ha and I just barely noticed this....

Now we have a ferocious dog army!

Heh, that we do!

Though Immortal's dog is the same as my dog, so that doesn't really count...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

zero129 said:
NintendoPie said:

We must stick together! The elders of this site see us as youngins who know nothing of what they do, but we know! We must stick together to prove the elders wrong and show them that we can start a new Generation here on VGC.

Lay aside your console biases and hatred, let's all gather together in this thread and unite!

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You little youngens make me laugh

Go away you old fart before i call the nurse on you.

2012 right here

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

What a crappy army we are. We let the enemy walk into our territory without doing anything.

zero129 said:
NintendoPie said:

We must stick together! The elders of this site see us as youngins who know nothing of what they do, but we know! We must stick together to prove the elders wrong and show them that we can start a new Generation here on VGC.

Lay aside your console biases and hatred, let's all gather together in this thread and unite!

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You little youngens make me laugh

You may laugh all you want, but deep inside you know that the elders' rule will not last forever. One by one you are falling, soon to be outnumbered and cast aside by our fellowship - led by 'Ultimate Commander NintendoPie'. Give up now, and we may consider letting the remains of your group of elders remain unbanned.

Your pending doom is irrefutable. And you know it.