By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
Bow to me, lowly peasants! Clean my toes while you're at it, I just stepped on a pie.

i would just like to point out that my user name already makes me a king, so its logical that i should be the new king of vgchartz

Duke that out with VGKing

haha but im the king of all banana's which is more important than video games 

Around the Network
Wander_ said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
Bow to me, lowly peasants! Clean my toes while you're at it, I just stepped on a pie.

i would just like to point out that my user name already makes me a king, so its logical that i should be the new king of vgchartz

You're a joke i'm the true KING. I even got saddam hussien to approve my message.

yeah why is that btw? and you know the dude died like along time ago dont you?

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

my user name makes me Jesus in some circles. Beat that!

is some circles, but im the king of all banana's in ALL circles!!

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

A monkey then. That's...great!

This is a disgrace to our nation A MONKEY wants to be our king? What world do we live in.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:

id rather have Oprah's moisty bush be my king than you. You banana eating monkey looking mofo.

2011 FTW.

Who are the notable users that joined in 2013? (I DON'T COUNT). Must make friends.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
Who are the notable users that joined in 2013? (I DON'T COUNT). Must make friends.

You insult me young mister.

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has just announced that Radishhead, the sole mod of our fellowship, has been granted the rank of Master Knight.

Do not underestimate him or his ability to maintain the peace and order of our fellowship.