By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010-2013 VGC Members UNITE! VGC's New Generation!

Tagged games:

What year did you join?

2010 9 18.00%

2011 10 20.00%

2012 26 52.00%

2013 5 10.00%

Total:50
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
Bow to me, lowly peasants! Clean my toes while you're at it, I just stepped on a pie.

i would just like to point out that my user name already makes me a king, so its logical that i should be the new king of vgchartz

my user name makes me Jesus in some circles. Beat that!

Just when I was going to ignore this threads...

Anyway, Jesus is powerless against The1.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has just announced that Radishhead, the sole mod of our fellowship, has been granted the rank of Master Knight.

Do not underestimate him or his ability to maintain the peace and order of our fellowship.

And what am i than ? a maid. Just because he's a mod doesn't mean you have to grant him that title. i deserve it more than him.

Wander_ said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has just announced that Radishhead, the sole mod of our fellowship, has been granted the rank of Master Knight.

Do not underestimate him or his ability to maintain the peace and order of our fellowship.

And what am i than ? a maid

I can assure you that your position is being thoroughly discussed, Wander_.

Please stay tuned.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

As Master Knight, I will ensure that my blade falls firmly upon the enemies of our empire!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wander_ said:
Otakumegane said:
Who are the notable users that joined in 2013? (I DON'T COUNT). Must make friends.

You insult me young mister.

Well I didn't know!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
Wander_ said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

And what am i than ? a maid. Just because he's a mod doesn't mean you have to grant him that title. i deserve it more than him.

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has granted you the role of "Valuable Community Member". It is an honorable position for someone as... new as you are.

Use your position among our ranks wisely.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wander_ said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Ultimate Commander NintendoPie has granted you the role of "Valuable Community Member". It is an honorable position for someone as... new as you are.

Use your position among our ranks wisely.

Even though i don't know what that means. WOOHOO!! SUCK ON THAT BANANA KING.

NinPie messaged me to post here. So yeah. Hope you all enjoy my contribution.

NinPie messaged me again saying I didn't have to post in this thread if I didn't want to. So please ignore my previous comment. If you want to. It's up to you.