By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now that the generation is all but over, which console won YOUR heart?

Your choice?

Wii 118 23.65%

PS3 227 45.49%

360 128 25.65%

None of the above 26 5.21%

Total:499

ps3, the games man

Around the Network

The big, powerful ps3. Nothing came close and the best is yet to come. The last of us, beyond, god of war and ni no kuni!

How on Earth does Xbox 360 have much more votes than Wii?

Are there really so many disappointed Nintendo fans on this site?

All of them!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

How on Earth does Xbox 360 have much more votes than Wii?

Are there really so many disappointed Nintendo fans on this site?

Get on that mystery THE1

Did someone post this on Major Nelson's blog

Around the Network

360 and PC, I'm so glad my mom didn't get me a Wii back in 07 now. I would had never played some of my favorite games, thanks mom!

Wii is my choice. I think is the biggest "boom" I've ever seen in the video game industry. But PS3 and Xbox 360 are great consoles too.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

Hmm, they actually broke it and drove me away from console gaming alltogether...

Sony really took me from Nintendo in 2009 and have held me till now. Here's to hoping my wiiu gets games worth playing because I haven't played a game on it in what feels like forever.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

PS3, wasnt really expecting Sony to turn it around the way they did...and I wasnt expecting Wii to turn out to be such a let down :(