By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 2006-09 forum posters come to this thread! The VGC Old Republic will rise!! (Nothing to do with SW game xD)

zero129 said:
Mnementh said:
thetonestarr said:
Only 2007 members are real elders. The rest of you are just lesser veterans. =p

Don't wake the ancients from 2006 (*cough* superchunk *cough* mrstickball *cough*). As long as they don't notice, we from 2007 can rule.

Too late for Superchunk has already come and took claim to us, its why i had to change the thread title to 06-09 members cos the master told me too (Yes he did tell me to call him master too xD)

*bows head to master superchunk*

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Darc Requiem said:
JGarret said:
Any of you 2007 guys remember posters like DonWii, bodhesatva (I think that´s how it´s spelled), stof, mikeb?

Yeah I remember them. Although I wish I could forget MikeB and his Amiga obsession. MikeB is to Amiga what R.Kelly is to underage girls.

now that is a visual image I would like to forget!

Kind of glad MikeB doesn't post anymore, that guy was arrogance made flesh...

I remember stof

New testament all the way

My way is the way of peace for all! You know this to be true!

JGarret said:
Any of you 2007 guys remember posters like DonWii, bodhesatva (I think that´s how it´s spelled), stof, mikeb?

I remember them. And I still remember the time when stof left to work planting trees.

And fkusumot or dtewi?

Wander_ said:

I came here to laugh at your faces. We the newbies are the future of this land.

If you are the future that await us, I fear that dark times are coming .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

This thread wont survive another day.

zero129 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Who is the eldest member still active on here that's in this fight??

superchunk - June 2006

And he has already accepted his GrandMastershipness?

Indeed.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153080&page=1#

Awhh well fantastic! I remember those good old days.. How i miss them.. Wait I've been here since forever too.. i just never posted in that thread to get on the list.. 

Wow, you pre-date even me.   I bow to you ancient one.   Post in that thread so he updates it. Your greatness must be recognized!

I appreciate the praise fellow elder, I have requested passage onto the list. I however have not been active much throughout the course (my post count is dismal compared to most) of my time here but I've seen and survived many of Fanboy wars through my time at the beginning of this generation, those were hard faught times. And sadly we have lost too many a great member in that time.. 

It warms my heart to see another War vet, indeed us elders have seen wars that them new guys cant even think about.

They tell us where an anchient race and not needed no more in their peace world. I tell them the will always be a Console War and us Vets will rise again!!

These New guys will never understand what we have seen, Ohh the memories still haunt me in my sleep, the countless hours of many alt accounts wreaking havok and throwing flamebait everywhere! The Worthless comparison threads about games that were completely unrelated. Judging a system lifetime sales, and the violence that was always guarenteed to follow.. they don't appreciate the progress that was made and the community members that have been lost, some of the best the site will ever see. The new guys shall truly learn of the Vets power in the coming months... that is certain!

zero129 said:
Venji said:

Poor MikeB I always hoped that one day he will understand that real gamers had the Atari 800XL, (complete with tape drive.)

I really can't believe you guys could of forgotten.... lolita. I think she moved to the UK and got married to her English bf. (sadly not me :( )

I owned a commodore c64 with a tape deck as my first console does that count?? xD.

A friend of mine had a C64, it had some very cool games on it - your a true Gamer.  

READY.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

xstonexcold316x said:
zero129 said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Gamerace said:
xstonexcold316x said:
Who is the eldest member still active on here that's in this fight??

superchunk - June 2006

And he has already accepted his GrandMastershipness?

Indeed.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153080&page=1#

Awhh well fantastic! I remember those good old days.. How i miss them.. Wait I've been here since forever too.. i just never posted in that thread to get on the list.. 

Wow, you pre-date even me.   I bow to you ancient one.   Post in that thread so he updates it. Your greatness must be recognized!

I appreciate the praise fellow elder, I have requested passage onto the list. I however have not been active much throughout the course (my post count is dismal compared to most) of my time here but I've seen and survived many of Fanboy wars through my time at the beginning of this generation, those were hard faught times. And sadly we have lost too many a great member in that time.. 

It warms my heart to see another War vet, indeed us elders have seen wars that them new guys cant even think about.

They tell us where an anchient race and not needed no more in their peace world. I tell them the will always be a Console War and us Vets will rise again!!

These New guys will never understand what we have seen, Ohh the memories still haunt me in my sleep, the countless hours of many alt accounts wreaking havok and throwing flamebait everywhere! The Worthless comparison threads about games that were completely unrelated. Judging a system lifetime sales, and the violence that was always guarenteed to follow.. they don't appreciate the progress that was made and the community members that have been lost, some of the best the site will ever see. The new guys shall truly learn of the Vets power in the coming months... that is certain!

Zack and wiki : Quest for Barbaros' Treasure vs  Time Crisis 4!  Which is better? Which will sell more?

"NinjaBread Man - best game on the wii?"

Remember Shipped ≠ Sold. <--- 70% of sales thread posts were for explaining this and people denying it.

Or in Sony's case  Shipped = Shipped to warehouse (you just KNOW there were tens of Millions of Ps3's in warehouses all over the world back in '07. )

On my very first post here I was accused of being an alt by some ps3 fan as I supported another persons view :P

(I would love a copy of the first LTD threads, esp. the one where JL made his predictions - I *Think* I'm down for 120 - 140 Million for the Wii.)

~ We Who Are Left.  Know how to fight. To survive.  We are here forever. ~

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Fall 2007 had my first encounter with the chatrz!
In 2008 got in for good.

I still remember calling NintendoFanGirl a ...fanboy!