By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz newcomer of the year 2012 - Nominations

Wow, my point count is nearly exactly 10x my post count...

OT: Chandler and Fillet have been snubbed!

Around the Network

I vote for that George Costanza guy

<:::::[]=

Halo4warduntodawn said:
I vote for that George Costanza guy

I forgot to vote for you too... DAMN!

I'll vote for Chandler

bumpppp

Around the Network

That's the spirit Tbone!

DanneSandin
Chandler
Osed
Tbone
The1
Veknoid
Fox
AlphaCielago
KHlover
S.Peelman

HappyD opted out and I'm probably missing some good members, so I hope they get the votes they need.

man-bear-pig said:
That's the spirit Tbone!

Lol! Lets Go Tbone!!!

i'll vote for

chandler
runqvist
fillet

let me know if you're feeling left out and i'll vote,it's the least i can do as i'll be moving soon and probably miss the competition waiting for MY DAMNED INTERNET(did that sound angry enough)

Above & Beyond

Mnementh said:

* TheKingofRedLions ---> Yes, he has joined 31/12/11 (yes read that again), but made his first post in February. He is a great supplier of stationeries for the 3DS letterbox.
* tbone51 ---> He must be included for the use of ↓★☆◆■. Also he organizes the KIU-tournaments, my great thanks for that.
* DanneSandin ---> Very good poster, although I got the feeling he is around for ages already. Wasn't aware he is a newcomer.
* Chandler ---> Good reasonable poster and he is from germany like me, so I have to support him. Also for his sig and avy looking so great!
* IIIIITHE1IIIII ---> By far the most excellent user that last year had to offer. No one even comes close to his excellence and sheer awesomeness. God bless this man.
  * KHlover ---> Another german user. We need more of them, so we can switch the main language of the forum to german! Also he worked out how to reply on VGC with WiiU.
* DieAppleDie ---> Supplied me with Ammo in ZombiU and smashed with me monsters in Ruinlords. Seems to play every online-activated game I play.
* ganoncrotch ---> Badass avatar.

Hmm, only listed 8 so far, I have two spots left.

I add

• JWeinCom
  • pokoko

to my list.

•  

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]