By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you play pokemon still and how old are you?

Do you still play pokemon? If o how old are you?

No 46 18.25%

10-13 4 1.59%

14-17 26 10.32%

17-21 65 25.79%

22-26 64 25.40%

27-31 28 11.11%

32-35 3 1.19%

36 or older 6 2.38%

Total:242

I'm 17 and i still love Pokemon, not as much like when i was 5 but i think it's awesome they still keep going the anime and games for newer generations, and the good times i had with the games trading, battling and the anime of course

Around the Network

I'm 21 and I haven't played pokemon since the silver version came out. I'm speechless at how many people in college play it.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

JokerCompany said:
If you are an adult, its time to stop playing that crap. im just being realistic here. only virgin fat mommas boys keep playing that crap. -Anyone who gets offended by my comments are exactly who i described in my comment.

Your such a cutey! If only you were going to survive on this site more then a day atleast under this account I would just love to gobble up such a cute guy like you, but I guess I will have to suffer countless sleepless nights thinking about what could of been, pity.

OT: 19 and still play Pokemon like most college students do.

Former something....

PureDante said:
I'm 21 and I haven't played pokemon since the silver version came out. I'm speechless at how many people in college play it.

Even as a current hardcore Pokemon fan, this suprised me too.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I'm the real old one here it seems: I'm 36. And now the strange thing. I recently bought White 2 and this is my FIRST Pokemon. And yeah, I like it very much. I hope I'm ready with it as X/Y launches.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I used to play Pokemon. First Pokemon that I played was Yellow, playing it 24/7 for like a month or two ( I was in 7 years old at the time) , and keep playing Pokemon until Diamond/Pearl. I stopped after Diamond, that when I was 15. Never played (even touched) Black and White series. I guess I just kinda bored with the repetitiveness of the series. So It is been 6 years since I stopped being a pokemon fan.

Maybe I'll play Pokemon X and Y, that game looks awesome. The only problem is I don't own a 3DS at the moment.

simply the greatest

PSN ID : RisingChristo

_crazy_man_ said:
PureDante said:

Yes, at some teenager age it seems, that you should avoid childish things to become adult (that's why so many brag about 'adult hardcore' games and stuff). If you become an actual adult, you are much less afraid to do things considered as childish.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I'm 28 and I have been playing since Red. Actually I got my first gameboy and Red at Christmas 1999. There was a storm that day and the power went down. I was playing pokemon for the first time, at the light of the candle. That is one of my dearest gaming memories.

There was some tensions with my father and friends when I was like 16-20, but now they don't say anything. I don't think they even know Pokemon still exist, probably thought it was some short-lived trend.

_crazy_man_ said:
PureDante said:

LOL that's EXACTLY what happened to me!

25... will have my masters degree.. and proud to be a pokemon fan :)