By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you play pokemon still and how old are you?

Do you still play pokemon? If o how old are you?

No 46 18.25%

10-13 4 1.59%

14-17 26 10.32%

17-21 65 25.79%

22-26 64 25.40%

27-31 28 11.11%

32-35 3 1.19%

36 or older 6 2.38%

Total:242

I played it when it first came out when I was 6, up until I was 18 and Diamond came out. Gave it a break until last year when I was 22 and my friend convinced me to pick up Black/White. It resparked my interest, and I transfered all my old pokemon to that game. I'm 23 now, and while Pokemon isn't my favorite handheld franchise, I still play them.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
blackstarr said:
I wasn't aware that so many people on this forum were younger than me (should've known), but I'm 21, and I still play Pokemon. Not as obsessively as I used to when I was a kid, but it still provides entertainment.
Granted, I've never (and I probably never will) gotten into the hardcoreside of Pokemon with EV training and all that, ... I don't have any motivation whatsoever to get into that...

*Raises up glass* Well to hope for next gen mechanics to change and make it easier for us to get us into more competitive nature. Seriouly when i was training for the tournament a month b4 it started i barely made it with ev and iv training lol

Never got into Pokemon, but I certainly enjoy the destruction the games bring.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I'm 27 and I played from Red version all the way till Platinum, I skipped black and white. I'm planning on picking up Y version. So yeah, I love pokemon games, The anime I used to watch it as a kid lol.

the last time i played pokemon was on my N64. pokemon stadium. i was like 8 years old. so its been about 14 years since i stopped being a pokemon fan.

Around the Network

I'm only 15, but i know that i'll play pokemon foreva!! To me pokémon isn't only a game, it's a passion, a passion that i've been living since a was a child, I saw that game evolve, followed all the generations, I even learned to surf on the internet just to research about pokémon, and all that when I was around 7 years old. So I don't care if people say it's a childish game, and believe me, here in brazil there's a lot of prejudice against games like pokémon, but i'll never abandon pokémon, it's something for a lifetime.

I'm 29 and I just completed my first Pokemon game.

I have never played Pokemon game in my life. From what I hear, its a very good series but very addicting. I can't do games that require grinding right now in my life.

Started playing with Blue version in the summer of 1999 at the age of 10, my little bro of 8 got Red version. We eventually got yellow but that went to my other bro of 5 but I eventually got it when he got bored with it. Got Silver near launch, while my little bro got Gold.  We also played the hell out of both Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.  That was the height my my Pokemon experience.

I skipped 3rd gen as I embraced console gaming 100% and skipped on a GBA till much later and had no drive to play the new pokemon by then.

It wasn't until Soul Silver did I get back into Pokemon in the summer of 2010.  With this game I started to get into compeative Pokemon. Since then I've embraced 5th gen with White and then Black 2.

I'm currently 23 and will be 24 when I pick up Pokemon X this October. :3

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

If you are an adult, its time to stop playing that crap. im just being realistic here. only virgin fat mommas boys keep playing that crap. -Anyone who gets offended by my comments are exactly who i described in my comment.

>User was moderated by a "virgin fat mommas boy"