By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's Time To Choose A New Console King... Long Live The King

Nice reply from kantor. So it's like this:
Ps 3: King (has only a visual function, no real power)
Wii: Prime minister, has the real power
X360: deputy prime minister ( gets the power when something happebs to the prime, so next year brcause the wii is dead according to some people)
I like it

Around the Network

It's been the #1 best-selling console 4 years in a row now. I think this is long overdue.

VGKing said:
It's been the #1 best-selling console 4 years in a row now. I think this is long overdue.

And that my friend is the point this thread/ ethomaz has been trying to make!!!

VGKing said:

On what planet? Because on planet earth the Wii was #1 in 2009 and 2010. :0

Hi Ethomaz, I am not offensive to your favorite console, but I have to say this is bullshit. None of current gen console can get the trone from PS2. They are just too equal to claim the throne. If we really have to choose one, well, it must be Wii. Although LTD sales of Wii will not reach to PS2 level, but it is the console that made so many sales record in this gen.

1. The king of console cannot be the last position in the past 6 years in the LTD sales;
2. The declined trend of Wii is much more than PS3 and X360, but don't forget its LTD sales is still way more than PS3 and 360;
3. The current sales of Will is very weak, but partially it is because it was already sold almost 100million units. Are you sure PS3 can reach 100million console sold? Are you sure when PS3 reach Wii LTD sold units, its weekly sales will be higher than current Wii sales figure?
4. Do you think the console that lost the battle in the biggest market to its competitors is deserve to the king of console?

Around the Network

like...really?

The King Of The Lowest Attach Rate aka King Of Selling The LEAST Games.

And I'm baffled by this because there's some really good games on the ps3, it's just ps3 players don't buy them as often as Wii60 players do.

I'd also say King Of The Craziest Launch Price but that title goes to the Neo Geo for being like $700 back in 1995!

Nsanity said:
I wish VGChartz would add an ignore list option to this site.

This is like your fifth post in this thread. It's not that difficult to ignore a thread.

Same to everyone else: This obviously isn't a serious thread. If you don't like it, get out. If feel you NEED to say something, then say it and get out. No point in lingering in this thread if you obviously don't approve of its message.

Um... Dude, obviously the Wii is the King. So many million seller titles.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Stupid pointless thresd. OP just going by his own rules, modifying them to fit his purposes. There is not one possible quantifier the Ps3 meets that would make it the king in any way.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!