By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's Time To Choose A New Console King... Long Live The King

Nsanity said:
Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:
I wish VGChartz would add an ignore list option to this site.

This is like your fifth post in this thread. It's not that difficult to ignore a thread.

Same to everyone else: This obviously isn't a serious thread. If you don't like it, get out. If feel you NEED to say something, then say it and get out. No point in lingering in this thread if you obviously don't approve of its message.

An ignore list option is something thats needed in general.

There is: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=110674

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:

This is like your fifth post in this thread. It's not that difficult to ignore a thread.

Same to everyone else: This obviously isn't a serious thread. If you don't like it, get out. If feel you NEED to say something, then say it and get out. No point in lingering in this thread if you obviously don't approve of its message.

Have Sony fans ignore Microsoft fans and vice versa.
Have Sony fans ignore Nintendo fans and vice versa.

This would probably reduce the amount of bans on the forum, but it would probably end being extremely boring and all threads would be dead.

An ignore option only makes sense when you have more than enough people be members of the site. VgChartz doesn't have nearly enough active members for for this.

VGKing said:
Nsanity said:
Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:

Have Sony fans ignore Microsoft fans and vice versa.
Have Sony fans ignore Nintendo fans and vice versa.

This would probably reduce the amount of bans on the forum, but it would probably end being extremely boring and all threads would be dead.

An ignore option only makes sense when you have more than enough people be members of the site. VgChartz doesn't have nearly enough active members for for this.

yeah, maybe 80-100 members that could be declared "active"

No

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Long live the king!

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network

The only thing that made the PS2 "King" was it's sales. Until a system outsells it it's still King.

But if you want to know which system has the best games look no further than Halo 4.

well i'm not sure you are King until you overtake the PS2 in console world but if you have to be alive to be king then the Wii is king,portables are princess maybe,never to be king,if the Wii died next month then the 360 would be crowned

Above & Beyond

WOW that's became one of my most successful threads in the latest months.

I can't believe the vgchartz community still can do 200+ post per thread in a day... really cool.

Ps3 is not the king by ANY criteria.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Makes sense to me.