By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 3

Lets get along everybody its the holidays..... Wait?

Around the Network

5 - squilliam
4 - montana
3 - dannesandin
2 - veknoid_outcast
1 - kresnik

5 squill
4 montana
3 danne
2 vek
1 kres

Miguel_Zorro said:
I don't know who most of these people are.

Just write their names on a piece of paper and draw them at random from a hat! That's what I did

man-bear-pig said:
Miguel_Zorro said:
I don't know who most of these people are.

Just write their names on a piece of paper and draw them at random from a hat! That's what I did

Damn..... >_>

Around the Network

5p. Veknoid
4p. DanneSandin
3p. Squilliam
2p. Kresnik
1p. Montana

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Tough tough tough. While Montana does seem to have vanished, he was big in his comeback this year from making the push for higher-quality conversation. Bearing that in mind.

5p. Kresnik
4p Veknoid
3p Montana Hatchet
2p DanneSandin
1p Squilliam

All great posters. Hard list to put together.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Out of curiosity, how are these users nominated for this? Are the ops just pulling names out of the air or what? I mean, veknoid has only been on the site since the end of september... Not even half of the year.

gergroy said:
Out of curiosity, how are these users nominated for this? Are the ops just pulling names out of the air or what? I mean, veknoid has only been on the site since the end of september... Not even half of the year.

Thats not fair! Then what he has to be in the 2013 tourny? IIf you signed up on dec 31st and everybody likes you then that user deserves to be User of the year!!!! nuff said!

gergroy said:

All of your questions can be answered here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150508&page=1