By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 outsells Wii in U.S.? What the ...

Ok ... I noticed a few things at the numbers - first, the Wii is below 20M ... and the N.A. numbers have the 360 outselling the Wii. OH MY GOODNESS.

What's going on?! 

Around the Network

I dont know they are both supply constrained.

mM

Lol, hardware shortages....for the Xbox 360. Without hardware shortages the 360 would have outsold Wii by 100,000!!!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I can't wait till this supply constraint excuse is over.

Duh...Wii is OOS EVERYWHERE. If Ninty could satisfy demand, prob over 2 mil. would ahve been sold this week in America alone but there simply anr't enuff. On the other hand, there are like floods of 360's in the US

Around the Network

its going to take some time for Wii to take america

@ Soriku and Leo-J

Do you have your browsers automatically refreshing to post? LOL ...

@ Soriku - yeah, I still don't see any Wiis ... they sell out fast. I was in Wal-Mart today and saw 2 Premiums, 2 Arcades and 2 PS3 80gbs and 2 40gbs.

@ Starcraft - that's what it is ...

lol

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Shortages on the Wii, gotta get those systems out there for the 25th, next month will look better, its still sold out and not looking like they're going to let up for a while.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

The DS is also supply constrained.

mM