By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 outsells Wii in U.S.? What the ...

Metallicube said:
coolestguyever said:
W29 said:
I can't wait till this supply constraint excuse is over.

I agree. Wii fanboys are really milking that excuse. Wiis are finally slowing down in sales and they have to blame something.

...are you kidding me?? You must be insane if you truely believe Wii is not supply contrained in the US. I mean Jesus Christ, dude, just look around you! Have you seen a single Wii in any store lately that wasn't sold within an hour?

I have seen it with my own eyes. Nintendo can have a bigger userbase if they would speed production up. I mean alot of people don't have none because of this.

Nintendo Wii would be around 30M by now if they would of had Wii's avaliable and they would be on store shelves.

Around the Network

One of the biggest games of the year goes on sale in a WEEK in Japan. Obviously Ninty is stockpiling over in Japan and allocating more consoles over there. Expect big Japanese Wii numbers in the coming weeks. Mark my words.

Obviously the supply constrained issue is still in effect. The "excuse" wont go away just because some of you are tired of hearing it. Its true. Check anywhere. You wont find a Wii very easily still. Every single online retailer and B&M retailer is out of stock by me (and Im sure elsewhere too).

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Nintendo is doing the same thing they did during the holidays. Keeping the supply thin until SSBB comes out. They'll have big sales in March - until then it's 360.

BTW, I'm glad 360 is doing well in NA. They need it!
Can't wait till PS3 80G price drop! Then no more excuse for me, i'll buy it.

Coca-Cola said:
Nintendo is doing the same thing they did during the holidays. Keeping the supply thin until SSBB comes out. They'll have big sales in March - until then it's 360.

Yes. And that without mentioning that the Wii (when Japan numbers get an upload) will outsold PS360 for nearly 100k WW, supply constraint and everything.

Wii-haters should wait until Brawl gets released...

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

Around the Network

Wow, supply shortage is really bad this week. But Wii will probably be back on top next week.

I WILL have a Wii when Super Smash Bros. Brawl releases.

W29 said:
Metallicube said:
coolestguyever said:
W29 said:
I can't wait till this supply constraint excuse is over.

I agree. Wii fanboys are really milking that excuse. Wiis are finally slowing down in sales and they have to blame something.

...are you kidding me?? You must be insane if you truely believe Wii is not supply contrained in the US. I mean Jesus Christ, dude, just look around you! Have you seen a single Wii in any store lately that wasn't sold within an hour?

I have seen it with my own eyes. Nintendo can have a bigger userbase if they would speed production up. I mean alot of people don't have none because of this.

Nintendo Wii would be around 30M by now if they would of had Wii's avaliable and they would be on store shelves.

Already made a thread about this topic, Wii is in short supply due to company sales predictions 6 MONTHS AGO, Nintendo President Iwata said production levels are based on predictions they made, they were way off and now they don't have enough supply and it will take a couple more months before they can get everything worked out to up production again. 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

ikilledkenny said:
Wow, supply shortage is really bad this week. But Wii will probably be back on top next week.

The fact is that Wii is still on top, that is what Wii-haters dont understand at all.

They claim the Wii is falling while the PS3 is strugling to sell more than 50k in each region, without mentioning that both 360 and PS3 had price-cut, new SKU and even new colors.... Sad...

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

Well considering there still aren't any Wiis in stores its just a supply issue. Nintendo really needs to bump the supply up, I wonder if they've lost any sales because of this and people just choosing one of the other consoles they can actually buy?

PC Gamer