By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will VgChartz ever have a large, meaningful Xbox fanbase?

Will the Xbox community grow?

Yes over time it will get bigger 43 17.34%

No for some reason it won't 107 43.15%

The Xbox fanbase is already big enough 98 39.52%

Total:248

ON TOPIC.

If MS releases a console that's substantially more powerful than Sony's console, AND they give it very good software support then I'll happily be a MS fanboy for that gen.

Even if I'm acting in that case, it's for a greater cause.

Around the Network

the ps3 has no games so Sony fans need to fnd a way to waste time and vgchartz is the perfect pace for that

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

they are more on their console talking with other guys with cross chat instead of posting in forums^^ nah, that will be only a small reason but cross-chat is the reason why i didn't post in forums for some years but some friends got family and stuff and i started to post again. since other forums have a healthier xbox community it is maybe just coincidence that xbox players decided to post in other forums.

I don't see it happening. I've been a member here for a while ,well before this account ;) and a lurker for a while before that and it's always been this way. I guess if the Nextbox totally blows away the PS4 and WiiU in a few years then maybe.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I'm a xboxfan but I don't post much because in my free time I like the play games... Not posting on a forum. Maybe that's the same for a big amount of xboxplayers on this forum?

Around the Network

Oh snap! Proclus has left the site for good.

Another one bites the dust...

In 2007-2009 vgchartz have more 360 fans than PS3 or Wii fans... today I think there is more PS3 fans but the SDF lost the most valuable and fantastics members along the years.

ethomaz said:
In 2007-2009 vgchartz have more 360 fans than PS3 or Wii fans... today I think there is more PS3 fans but the SDF lost the most valuable and fantastics members along the years.

Your joking.....

There was n3ver a time since day 1 there was more MS fans than Sony fans on this site

There are already quite a lot of MS fans on this website. MS fans don't seem to have as much of a presence on the internet anyway, put "PS3 is the best" and "Xbox 360 is the best" into a Youtube comments section and see which one gets the most upvotes.

ethomaz said:

You guys love to rewrite the history.