By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will VgChartz ever have a large, meaningful Xbox fanbase?

Will the Xbox community grow?

Yes over time it will get bigger 43 17.34%

No for some reason it won't 107 43.15%

The Xbox fanbase is already big enough 98 39.52%

Total:248
man-bear-pig said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
There seem to be enough as far as I can tell.

Who?  Sales2099 which hasn't been back since being banned.  Seece is inactive.  Selnor got banned.  The only other huge xbox fan i can think of is the guy with a BB in his logo.  I dont know his name

Man bear pig and that fatty dude and Argh aswell

WHAT ABOUT KOWENICKI?!

Yeah no ones said Kowenicki

Around the Network
Chark said:
dahuman said:
Chark said:
Not sure, could be a cultural thing. Happenstance that 360 owners don't care about sales or gaming discussions? Maybe they have other outlets they tend to frequent and are more likely to recruit members to those sites?

too busy playing bro shooters is prolly it, and they should be, it's better to play games than hanging around on some internet forums.

That's quite possible. Shooter only players are an interesting breed that do tend to favor the 360 according to sales. They just might not be interested in this stuff. I play plenty of games and post on here, many do. The idea that 360 gamers are too busy playing games is a poor conclusion and funny at best.

Well, another possibility is they are constantly getting screwed over in arguments, over the past few years Sony exclusives had some amazing looking games and finally there is Halo 4 that looks pretty good, one guy from their camp ruins it and eventually asked for a perma ban on himself, the sales is lower than a console that's like 1/60th in power and came out a year later where you just fucking wiggle with, they have to pay just so they can play online and gets shit from that too, not to mention most of the games on their prefered choice can be found on PC at a much lower price. I wouldn't want to be in that camp either, getting shit from all sides is not that fun lol.....

I favor the xbox more, but I tend to try to maintain a neutral stance when typing out a message to somebody.

JayWood2010 said:
dahuman said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

Who?  Sales2099 which hasn't been back since being banned.  Seece is inactive.  Selnor got banned.  The only other huge xbox fan i can think of is the guy with a BB in his logo.  I dont know his name

I think his name is like Dirty whatever, not a bad guy, just picked a really bad fight with me once over how XBL is better than Steam, that was pretty funny. I like Germans in general, I think he's German, good beer, good cars, origin of language to English, their smoke doesn't smell like shit so 2nd hand smoking isn't as crappy, and they have some hot blonde girls.

Yeah that is the guy.  Dirty something or another.  And ehhh, i'd still say Steam is the best service of the 3. Just my opinion

well yeah, he was trying to argue that XBL is better than Steam lol. I was like O_O;;;;;;;; u cereal brah?

There are still more PS FANS Than Xbox period. The ps3 isnt the only PS device out there.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
think-man said:
man-bear-pig said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

Man bear pig and that fatty dude and Argh aswell

WHAT ABOUT KOWENICKI?!

Yeah no ones said Kowenicki

I don't know about Kowenicki, he obviously likes his xbox, but he makes too much sense so I don't think he purely is in that camp, not sure where he really is, does he have other consoles? If he does then that'd explain it, otherwise he's just too reasonable.

NobleTeam360 said:
I favor the xbox more, but I tend to try to maintain a neutral stance when typing out a message to somebody.

Dude, your name does not allow for fooling anyone. 

dahuman said:
JayWood2010 said:
dahuman said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

I think his name is like Dirty whatever, not a bad guy, just picked a really bad fight with me once over how XBL is better than Steam, that was pretty funny. I like Germans in general, I think he's German, good beer, good cars, origin of language to English, their smoke doesn't smell like shit so 2nd hand smoking isn't as crappy, and they have some hot blonde girls.

Yeah that is the guy.  Dirty something or another.  And ehhh, i'd still say Steam is the best service of the 3. Just my opinion

well yeah, he was trying to argue that XBL is better than Steam lol. I was like O_O;;;;;;;; u cereal brah?

lol both XBL and Steam work exceptionally well but i'd give the edge to steam simply for the deals that they have.  Also mics are crystal clear on PC.

There's enough of each on this site. I think you're being a little paranoid....
The MS fans on this site try and hide their preference while most of the Sony fans on this site are pretty open about it.

This is anecdotal evidence, but pretty much every forum I've been to has been dominated by Sony or Nintendo, while most of the gaming news sites I've visited have been swarmed by Microsoft fans. If this is an actual trend, then perhaps Microsoft fans are not as ... verbose in general? They prefer shorter replies with less words and more numbers in place of letters?

I also know a lot more Xbox owners who are relatively casual in that they don't play much outside of CoD or Madden, though that could be because it's the primary choice for that kind of game here in the US.