By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will VgChartz ever have a large, meaningful Xbox fanbase?

Will the Xbox community grow?

Yes over time it will get bigger 43 17.34%

No for some reason it won't 107 43.15%

The Xbox fanbase is already big enough 98 39.52%

Total:248
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
There seem to be enough as far as I can tell.

Who?  Sales2099 which hasn't been back since being banned.  Seece is inactive.  Selnor got banned.  The only other huge xbox fan i can think of is the guy with a BB in his logo.  I dont know his name

Man bear pig and that fatty dude and Argh aswell

MBP confuses me.  i can never tell if he is joking or being serious lol    And I don't know the other two.  But that is three people how many Nintendo and Sony people can you name?  3 People is a very low number

Do you ever take Al Gore seriously? that'd be the question.

Around the Network
Chark said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

Who?  Sales2099 which hasn't been back since being banned.  Seece is inactive.  Selnor got banned.  The only other huge xbox fan i can think of is the guy with a BB in his logo.  I dont know his name

Wouldn't those be the kind of fans no one wants? Can't speak for everyone you mention though. Since the 360 base is so small here the only ones that most tend to know are the rable rousers. 

Well Seece and Selnor seem to know what they are talking about sometimes.  Sales2099 on the other hand tries to twist everything around to make 360 look good.  

think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

WHAT ABOUT KOWENICKI?!

dahuman said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

MBP confuses me.  i can never tell if he is joking or being serious lol    And I don't know the other two.  But that is three people how many Nintendo and Sony people can you name?  3 People is a very low number

Do you ever take Al Gore seriously? that'd be the question.

lmao mayyybe ;) 

I just always thought there was a larger sony fanbase here is all. They act as a repellet to us.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
Chark said:
Not sure, could be a cultural thing. Happenstance that 360 owners don't care about sales or gaming discussions? Maybe they have other outlets they tend to frequent and are more likely to recruit members to those sites?

too busy playing bro shooters is prolly it, and they should be, it's better to play games than hanging around on some internet forums.

That's quite possible. Shooter only players are an interesting breed that do tend to favor the 360 according to sales. They just might not be interested in this stuff. I play plenty of games and post on here, many do. The idea that 360 gamers are too busy playing games is a poor conclusion and funny at best.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

There are a ton of 360 owners on here.

The thread should say 360 lovers, boy club only or something.

JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

70% of the time I'm not being serious. I hope this helps!

dahuman said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

I think his name is like Dirty whatever, not a bad guy, just picked a really bad fight with me once over how XBL is better than Steam, that was pretty funny. I like Germans in general, I think he's German, good beer, good cars, origin of language to English, their smoke doesn't smell like shit so 2nd hand smoking isn't as crappy, and they have some hot blonde girls.

Yeah that is the guy.  Dirty something or another.  And ehhh, i'd still say Steam is the best service of the 3. Just my opinion

man-bear-pig said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:
JayWood2010 said:
think-man said:

70% of the time I'm not being serious. I hope this helps!

lol well thank you haha You make things amusing at least haha