By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Question for the moderators

...what about NDF or even PDF?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I once got banned for calling Seece MDF.

Shame about Selnor. Controversy is good.

Conegamer said:
...what about NDF or even PDF? ;-

Yeah the Portable Document Formats are the worst.

Signature goes here!

I'd love to see some of the people that call the mods a joke do our job for a week and see what members say about them...

I can tell you with 100% certainty that I don't have double standards. I ban fans of all consoles and even a PC gamer here and there.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

kowenicki said:
amp316 said:
I'd love to see some of the people that call the mods a joke do our job for a week and see what members say about them...

I can tell you with 100% certainty that I don't have double standards. I ban fans of all consoles and even a PC gamer here and there.

Nobody is forcing you, and nobody is perfect.  If I was a mod I wouldn't last a week, or rather the site wouldn't as I'd ban dozens of people (of all sides) within a day.  That's not really the point though is it. 

No, nobody forces me to do this.  It is a choice.  You are right about that.  But what's the point of telling us how crappy a job we are doing when you don't think that you could do any better.  That doesn't exactly make sense now does it?  

I'm just telling you now that there is no hidden agenda.  There really isn't. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

i haven't seen the threads but why would someone leave the site over defence forces,i've seen plenty of defence forces over the years

Above & Beyond

Im lost, could someone sum it up for me plz.

i had no clue what SDF or MDF even meant until this thread.....

DieAppleDie said:
Im lost, could someone sum it up for me plz.

Some noname new user insulted Selnor by telling him to fuck off, calling him a brainwashed monkey, etc. Selnor repeatedly kept bringing up SDF, claiming the site was overrun by Sony fan(boys). Both users were banned, so the problem appears to be solved now, or at least it should be.

His post made le laugh too. The irony is amazing 

KylieDog said:
kowenicki said:
I see selnor has left over this issue. Yet another high profile MS poster who has left due to the ridiculous and persistent horse shit you have to endure on here from the force that defends Sony.

Oh please, it is incredible how much is wrong and double sided within such a short post.