Forums - Sony Discussion - New PlayStation 3 Bundles for Europe unveiled

Chandler said:

The MSRP part was actually reffering to the console, whch goes for 199 @ amazon. But anybody can find better deals than this. Ratchet Q-Force for example is 14,99 on PSN, so you don't even have to look that hard for a better deal. Bottom line is those bundles do not really save you any money if you are a remotely savvy consumer.

yeah ok you only posted the msrp of the console but the games msrp is still only 20€ which means you don't even have to find something below msrp to match the bundle price now.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:

It's just his way of being unbiased ;o

100% correct.  At least I'm honest about what I say instead of trying to hide how I feel about something.  If I like something i'll say it and if i don't I'll say it.

I understand where you're coming from, it just wasn't necessary here. This is why the bickering continues. And often times, you are the first one to disaprove when these things start. Lead by example and don't find a way to become the very thing you don't approve of. And no, I don't care to argue it with you, you just didn't have to go about it the way you did in here. 

OT: Some pretty old games in those bundles, but I imagine, since they're temporary, that they will accomplish whatever it is Sony is trying to do, which looks to be curbing the EU market.

I'll agree with you but what I said was true at the same time.  I tend to be controversal and I'm very aware of that

ethomaz said:
No GT5 again Sony? Damit.

What do you mean with again? GT5 is already bundled in Germany.

And before this one, we had this bundle:

Before that, we had this bundle:

GT5 is one of the most bundled games of all time here (Except the standard ones like WiiSports, WiiSports Resort or Kinect Adventures)

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Great games definitely!

DirtyP2002 said:

GT5 is one of the most bundled games of all time here (Except the standard ones like WiiSports, WiiSports Resort or Kinect Adventures)

You know it's limited and already sold out in most places

GT5 is not heavly bundled yet but I believe in Sony... do that.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

when exactly did you walk the last time through a german store?

Honestly, ripoff.

Heavy Rain, Uncharted, GoW 3, ModNation and LBP are all worth next to nothing alone.

ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

No, they are not limited and no they aren't sold out in most places.

amazon.de has the current bundle in stock
mediamarkt.de (biggest retailer for electronics in Germany, maybe even Europe) has it in stock

even my smaller retailer, where I buy my games from has it in stock
spielegrotte.de I highly recommend it for any German user.

GT5 has been bundled almost non-stop from release till now and you call it "not heavily" bundled.
1 - 2 million GT5 copies are probably due to these bundles.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Carl2291 said:
Honestly, ripoff.

Heavy Rain, Uncharted, GoW 3, ModNation and LBP are all worth next to nothing alone.

I see it, Carl!

Yeah, I just bought myself ZombieU for christmas, a few GT5-bundles were aviable in my local mediamarkt