By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PlayStation 3 Bundles for Europe unveiled

DirtyP2002 said:

GT5 is one of the most bundled games of all time here (Except the standard ones like WiiSports, WiiSports Resort or Kinect Adventures)

You know it's limited and already sold out in most places

GT5 is not heavly bundled yet but I believe in Sony... do that.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

GT5 is one of the most bundled games of all time here (Except the standard ones like WiiSports, WiiSports Resort or Kinect Adventures)

when exactly did you walk the last time through a german store?

Honestly, ripoff.

Heavy Rain, Uncharted, GoW 3, ModNation and LBP are all worth next to nothing alone.

ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

No, they are not limited and no they aren't sold out in most places.

amazon.de has the current bundle in stock
mediamarkt.de (biggest retailer for electronics in Germany, maybe even Europe) has it in stock

even my smaller retailer, where I buy my games from has it in stock
spielegrotte.de I highly recommend it for any German user.

GT5 has been bundled almost non-stop from release till now and you call it "not heavily" bundled.
1 - 2 million GT5 copies are probably due to these bundles.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Yeah, I just bought myself ZombieU for christmas, a few GT5-bundles were aviable in my local mediamarkt

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Have the problems with the super slim models been fixed? Unless they have I won't even consider buying one. Not that a measy 12GB of storage on a console where many games have to be installed is even nearly enough.

wht problems?

uncharted drakes fate? im sure you mean drakes fortune. and that one with GoW, heavy rain and uncharted is a steal, amazing bundle indead
spoiler alert

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:
Have the problems with the super slim models been fixed? Unless they have I won't even consider buying one. Not that a measy 12GB of storage on a console where many games have to be installed is even nearly enough.

wht problems?

uncharted drakes fate? im sure you mean drakes fortune. and that one with GoW, heavy rain and uncharted is a steal, amazing bundle indead
spoiler alert

Wow, you should REALLY fix your formatting. And as I said before the problems included fps drops and crashes.

EDIT: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Technical-Help/Super-slim-ps3-lag-issue/td-p/17242596

Here you go.

KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:

wht problems?

spoiler alert

Wow, you should REALLY fix your formatting. And as I said before the problems included fps drops and crashes.

EDIT: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Technical-Help/Super-slim-ps3-lag-issue/td-p/17242596

Here you go.

naw it me copying randomly.

thanks, i was considering buying the SS

DirtyP2002 said:

mediamarkt.de (biggest retailer for electronics in Germany, maybe even Europe) has it in stock

GT5 has been bundled almost non-stop from release till now and you call it "not heavily" bundled.

That's the limited to 500GB and just for the launch... check and ask in your Mediamarkt.de or Amazon.de if they received more bundles... the bundle was make just for the 500GB Super Slim launch.

1-2 million is not heavly bundled... heavly bundled is like Uncharted 3 or Forza 4 that sold 1 million just in November/December due bundles.

Anyway this bundle not sold 300k... the PS3 sales in Europe after the 500GB Super Slim launch was near 1.5 million... how much is 500GB Super Slim? How much is GT5 bundle?

I think the people here exaggerates with GT5 bundles because they account per ~10% of GT5 sales.

Anyway the Amazon.de is the only Amazon in Europe to have the bundle yet... France and Uk is sold out.

ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

That's the limited to 500GB and just for the launch... check and ask in your Mediamarkt.de or Amazon.de if they received more bundles... the bundle was make just for the 500GB Super Slim launch.

1-2 million is not heavly bundled... heavly bundled is like Uncharted 3 or Forza 4 that sold 1 million just in November/December due bundles.

Anyway this bundle not sold 300k... the PS3 sales in Europe after the 500GB Super Slim launch was near 1.5 million... how much is 500GB Super Slim? How much is GT5 bundle?

I think the people here exaggerates with GT5 bundles because they account per ~10% of GT5 sales.

Anyway the Amazon.de is the only Amazon in Europe to have the bundle yet... France and Uk is sold out.

And the other bundles did not happen?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...