By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PlayStation 3 Bundles for Europe unveiled

Playfront

For January, Sony is already planning two more PS3 bundles with the new Super Slim model (12GB) that are re-shipped with several games together.  The first bundle includes the three games God of War III, Heavy Rain and Uncharted: Drake's fate, both in the Essentials Edition. The second bundle contains more recent games, including Ratchet & Clank: QForce, LittleBig Planet and ModNation Racers, which will also be included as an Essentials version.  Both bundles cost 259.99 EUR each and are from 23 Available in January.

http://playfront.de/sony-ps3-super-slim-bundles-2/

Around the Network

Have the problems with the super slim models been fixed? Unless they have I won't even consider buying one. Not that a measy 12GB of storage on a console where many games have to be installed is even nearly enough.

uncharted drakes fate? im sure you mean drakes fortune. and that one with GoW, heavy rain and uncharted is a steal, amazing bundle indead

Great bundle for the people who don't own a PS3 XD

On a side note I find it hilarious sony gamers complain about Mario Kart and Forza being bundles but Sony bundles most of their games at high rates.

moderated,

-Mr Khan

KHlover said:
Have the problems with the super slim models been fixed? Unless they have I won't even consider buying one. Not that a measy 12GB of storage on a console where many games have to be installed is even nearly enough.

What problems exactly? Mines been working fine for a month or two now.

Around the Network
Panama said:
KHlover said:

What problems exactly? Mines been working fine for a month or two now.

I've seen a thread about FPS drops and even crashes in Uncharted 3 with the PS3 Super slim about a month ago here

JayWood2010 said:

On a side note I find it hilarious sony gamers complain about Mario Kart and Forza being bundles but Sony bundles most of their games at high rates.

uhh, we don't complain, we are simply answering why 360 has more million sellers. Not like bundling makes much of a difference though as ps sells more software anyway.

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

uhh, we don't complain, we are simply answering why 360 has more million sellers. Not like bundling makes much of a difference though as ps sells more software anyway.

Not trying to make a big debate, just pointing something out.  I've said over and over that bundles don't matter because every first party game gets bundled.  But I do find it amusing because Uncharted, Infamous, little big planet, and gran turismo are some of the most bundled games this generation yet you hear people complain (Maybe not you) that microsoft bundles Forza or nintendo bundles mario kart.

EDIT:  X360 has sold over 700m games while PS3 is near 600m so no PS3 does not sell more software.  PS3 is behind well over 140m games sold and this is not including arcade games.

JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not trying to make a big debate, just pointing something out.  I've said over and over that bundles don't matter because every first party game gets bundled.  But I do find it amusing because Uncharted, Infamous, little big planet, and gran turismo are some of the most bundled games this generation yet you hear people complain (Maybe not you) that microsoft bundles Forza or nintendo bundles mario kart.

EDIT:  X360 has sold over 700m games while PS3 is near 600m so no PS3 does not sell more software.  PS3 is behind well over 140m games sold and this is not including arcade games.

Let him be, it is well known that he is living in a different world.

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:

This is the kind of post that you would come across on N4G.