DS - ~2M
PSP - ~2M

Around the Network

Wii U 7 million
PS3 9 million
360 8 million
Wii 2.5 million

Tagging for later.

Kk, I have adjusted my original, I predict PS Vita will sell 7.51m.

@zorg1000
As i said: I have the feeling that Microsoft has abdoned the 360 now! Gears of War Judgement exclusive for 2013? What else?? I don´t think Forza 5 will come on the 360 since it´s maxed out!! Halo 5? Never!

Around the Network
killer7 said:
@zorg1000
As i said: I have the feeling that Microsoft has abdoned the 360 now! Gears of War Judgement exclusive for 2013? What else?? I don´t think Forza 5 will come on the 360 since it´s maxed out!! Halo 5? Never!

Ya i guess your right microsoft support has dried up but i still think it will get 3rd party support and continue to sell well in the US thru 2014.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

@zorg1000
In the US you my be true, but elsewhere? I highly doubt it! NO console neither the PS3 360 or the Wii will have a PS2/ DS livespann! Developers want new consoles BY NOW! So i´d give the 360 and the others another year or 2, before all is said and done!

Slightly early bump, but how did everyone do?

JoeTheBro said:
Slightly early bump, but how did everyone do?

Pretty sure conegamer made the official sales prediction thread with a table and 100+ users taking part, etc.

His 3DS prediction will be accurate, only off with Wii by about 900K-1000K.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d