By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U Is the Worst Gaming Console Ever Created?

To call any Nintendo console the worst ever -- with the exception of Virtual Boy -- is mind-boggling. As many have said here, the Jaguar or CD-i or maybe 3DO deserves that title.

It's also ridiculous to claim a system is a flop one month into its life. I have high hopes for Wii U. I think it has the potential to be the second best Nintendo console ever, after SNES.

Around the Network

virtual boy cdi

gamecube is awsome lol spurgneon :S

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

How original, every Nintendo console is the worst ever according to these critics.. and they say it will be the downfall of Nintendo all the time..

That would be Virtual Boy.

Everyone saying this .... is a stupid person I mean really? Even "outfailing" the Virtual Boy? LOOL

Its just haters that have no real life...

Around the Network

Troll article is trolling...

I hope you are just kidding. Saturn and Gamecube like one of the worst video games ever?
How about gamecube exclusives? How about the best arcade conversion in saturn? Did you already play some fighting game in saturn and playstation? Saturn is miles away.
About the article, there is nothing to be said.

About the Wii U hardware power, I agree with Ethomaz (at least this time), in the main consoles is one of the weakest at its time, if it was a powerhouse Nintendo would not hiding this. The Wii U seems to be the Wii of this generation in comparison the original Xbox and PS2, but this alone don`t make it bad. I think it can be the best system of all time, it just need games.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

I could write a better troll article than that. Wait.. I didn't mean to sound proud of that...

Anywho, the worst system I have ever played is the Atari Jaguar. There isn't a single positive thing that I can say about it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

mfw GameCube was far from the worst console of all time lol I could pick out one of many games on it that automatically make it far above the worst...

As for the WiiU, absolutely not haha The WiiU is already drastically better than half of the consoles that have seen the light of day, and its only been out a month. Troll article is Trolling.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Saturn, 3DO, Jaguar, Gamecube and Wii the worst? you guys know nothing :P

What about the FM Towns Marty, Gizmondo, Virtual Boy, Amiga CD 32, R-Zone and Game.Com? :D

I LOVE ICELAND!