By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U Is the Worst Gaming Console Ever Created?

amp316 said:
I could write a better troll article than that. Wait.. I didn't mean to sound proud of that...

Anywho, the worst system I have ever played is the Atari Jaguar. There isn't a single positive thing that I can say about it.

It had Doom, Alien vs Predator, Tempest 2000, Battlesphere and Wolfenstein :P

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
amp316 said:
I could write a better troll article than that. Wait.. I didn't mean to sound proud of that...

Anywho, the worst system I have ever played is the Atari Jaguar. There isn't a single positive thing that I can say about it.

...and they all stunk on that system.  You can't deny it.  

I'd rather play the 32X version of Doom, for instance.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

KungKras said:
Saturn, 3DO, Jaguar, Gamecube and Wii the worst? you guys know nothing :P

What about the FM Towns Marty, Gizmondo, Virtual Boy, Amiga CD 32, R-Zone and Game.Com? :D

I still think it´s "amazing" the Virtual Boy was made by the same company that gave us the SNES (best console ever right there, imo)

KungKras said:
amp316 said:

I'll second these two. Tempest 2000 is a brilliant game. The best reason to own a Jaguar, in my opinion.

amp316 said:
KungKras said:
amp316 said:

...and they all tunk on that system.  You cant deny it.  

AvP is pretty cool, and the Jaguar version of Tempest 2000 has the best soundtrack compared to the other versions. That's about it when it comes to positive stuff about the jaguar, but hey, at least you can see and play the games, and it doesn't burn your eyes out! :D

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:
amp316 said:
KungKras said:
amp316 said:

...and they all tunk on that system.  You cant deny it.  

AvP is pretty cool, and the Jaguar version of Tempest 2000 has the best soundtrack compared to the other versions. That's about it when it comes to positive stuff about the jaguar, but hey, at least you can see and play the games, and it doesn't burn your eyes out! :D

I have to say that you have made some valid points.  My problem is that I don't consider the Virtual Boy to be a system.  How many games did it have?  12 or something like that?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

I have to say that you have made some valid points.  My problem is that I don't consider the Virtual Boy to be a system.  How many games did it have?  12 or something like that?

Pretty much. 3D tetris, Wario Land and Mario's Tennis are supposedly really fun and addicting. Which isn't as much of a positive as you'd think if you value your eyesight :)

I LOVE ICELAND!

archbrix said:
Darc Requiem said:
Both the Gamecube and Saturn had several triple AAA titles. The 3DO wasn't great but it had several quality games. The CD-I had the worst Zelda games ever created.

OT:  What a fail article.  The WiiU could be discontinued tomorrow and it still wouldn't be the worst gaming console ever made.  I don't even think the author really believes this; just trying to get hits.

Even if it didn't, there's a potential for the spot of contending to have the shortest life span ever. Still never the worst.

It's not journalism, its a tactic to get hits because it is basically just a host for ads for their crappy video game school. Just ignore it and move on

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

LinkVPit said:
Did some-one say the Gamecube was the worst console ever!

Please its my favorite console of all time, nothing comes close.

OT: I read this earlier its complete crap. Its like he hasn't played the console. I mean he compares it to an iPad?! Why? And then moans about a lack of capacative touch screen, cause that held the DS & 3DS back. And the low-res screen, I more than happy with its res.

Same here