By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Before ps3 or wii laucnched

FishyJoe said:
What if monkeys could fly? Would they still throw poop?

Sadly enough, this is actually a more interesting question than the original post.

I vote "yes" because flying monkeys throwing dung would be completely and utterly awesome

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
FishyJoe said:
What if monkeys could fly? Would they still throw poop?

Sadly enough, this is actually a more interesting question than the original post.

I vote "yes" because flying monkeys throwing dung would be completely and utterly awesome.

Like the ones in the Wizzard of Oz???To me they look like a bunch of very educated monkeys, but with monkeys you never know...

I vote "Yes", flying monkeys would bet VS the pigeons to see which group is able to sh"t on more humans...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

PS3 cause if I bought one at $650 then no doubt I'd buy it at $300

@rocketpig

I love it how mods troll, and we users cannot.

mM

Who is wada?

mM
Around the Network

I call B$ why would he say the ps3 is cheap?

mM
leo-j said:

Lets say the ps3 was at $299.99

The wii still at the same $249.99 price point, which of the two would you have bought, and Why?

This is an absurd postulate. PS3 at 299.99 was impossible the first year, and could not be launched at that price with its HD graphics, sixaxis controller, or BR player.

Similarly, one of the reasons WHY Wii launched at $250 was the PS3's $499/599 price tag. That allowed the 360 to keep it's $299/$399 price structure (since Sony now made the 360 look much cheaper), and that in turn allowed Wii to launch at $250.

Were the PS3 launched at a lower price - ANY lower price - the 360 would have cut it's price and the Wii would almost certainly have launched at $199 or less.

PS3.

I thought it was gonna be awesome and $299 is too good of a deal. 

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker