By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo gamer, which past event has made you the angriest?

In recent memory? I'll have to go with the 3DS's slow release schedule outside of Japan. Because it'd be one thing if there were no games coming out. It's another when the games exist and we just aren't able to play them.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Mortal Kombat SNES...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

When Nintendo pissed off all the 3rd party developers by creating a monopoly with the NES.

based on the list I suppose the 3ds price cut was the most annoying, based on my own list I'd say Skyward Sword not living up to my high expectations.

When I lost my copy of Kid Icarus Uprising :( I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO UNLOCKING THE WHOLE CHECKLIST!

But seriously the PSMove. Straight up shameless.

Around the Network

Ok new one: That instead of taking the time to program a game to play well without the need of a peripheral, Nintendo releases Kid Icarus with a stand because it's uncomfortable to play with one hand holding the 3DS and the other on a stylus.

(angry lefty here, the game has no proper lefty support!)

That thing that made me want to punch a dolphin in its vagina hard

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Final Fantasy 7 not coming to N64 was a big one.

- Q1 2011: Wii's Line-Up.
- E3 2010: Zelda's Artstyle.
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star's overall design decisions.

Yeah, maybe not the most logical reasons to get angry, but those were the most relevant for me. Also, up until 2010, I thought Nintendo could do no wrong.

The Wii not getting the 3rd party support it deserved.