By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo gamer, which past event has made you the angriest?

osed125 said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
osed125 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
The most recent would be Miyamoto's comment regarding the F-Zero series.
It was like witnessing a parent punching its own baby :'(

But it was the market who punched Miyamoto's baby. He showed it to the market, and boom! It got punched into sales oblivion.

That's something that kinda pisses me of by Nintendo, just because the franchise doesn't sell as good as Mario or Zelda doesn't mean the franchise isn't strong enough. F-Zero is a really popular franchise and they can target  a younger audience who never played the game before (thanks to Smash some will know who Captain Falcon is). 

GX sold 650k (according to VGC) and for a console that had a really crappy install base it was decent. 

A lot of people love this franchise and Nintendo should give it a chance, the same goes with Star Fox.

why is everyone making such a big deal over f-zero lately? wave race is a far superior game and sells more. they will probably make a wave race before f-zero.

Around the Network

Could it have been when Nintendo went a different route with Mario Bros 2?
Wasn't really around for this, but considering the real smb2 was basically smb1 but much much harder with no real change, id much rather have the one we got as a result.

Maybe when the SNES was not allowed blood? You know what i am talking about!
Once again, wasn't around for this one, but there were still games on Snes that were full of blood haha they just weren't popular... I guess it would've been kind of a piss off.

Was it when Sony made Crash Team Racing to rival Mario Kart? or worse, when it wass good!
I don't see why this would make anyone mad, for there to be another great racing game... jealous maybe... either way Mario Kart 64 was, and still is the superior game in my opinion.

When the Gamecube did not have DVD playing capability?
Never got what the big deal here was, I guess yeah Dvd was big when the system came out, but I felt no need to own a dvd player at the time, and if I did Id rather just have a separate machine to do so. I never use the dvd feature on my 360, i use my dvd player. (I know it was a different time, when dvd was just emerging but still, I got a gamecube for games not for movies)

When the wii got jipped with 3rd party exclusives?
This. This is the one right here. Was such a piss off that I ended up buying a different console just to play 3rd party games. Huge piss off.

when the 3ds got an early huge price cut?
I didn't own one at the time, but I guess it sucks if you had already bought one... I still don't own one so this doesn't really affect me

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits