By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - As a Nintendo gamer, which past event has made you the angriest?

The fact that eastern games dont sell well in the west causing nintendo and is third party to hesitate on localisation, (just look at the 3ds).

The fact that if a franchise dont have the potential to break at least 2 or 3 million than it just dosent worth making (that what nintendo seem to think these days)

And the ps1 and ps2 glory days that force me to buy both nintendo and sony console.

Around the Network
AlphaCielago said:

How about the lilypad pad level in Sunshine? That one was annoying to get to and finish.

That's another awful level...

It really just seemed like they forgot to finish that game before releasing it...

Have a nice day...

Virtual Boy being discontinued.

When the N64 insisted that games be cartridge based.

Moving a wiimote+ left to right and seeing link swing right to left and down or something else completely unrelated makes me very angry. So does flapping a remote to fly upwards.

Not including a CD drive in N64 and thus encouraging 3rd parties to jump ship and thus making me buy at least two systems if I want to enjoy both Nintendo software and 3rd party software makes me angry because it costs me more money to this day.

Making a system that looked like a purple pre-school toy, one flagship title called "sunshine" and another that looks like a child's cartoon all in the span of one game generation, making me embarassed as a grown man to have their product in my living room (and thus it was never purchased) makes me moderately angry as it meant missing out on good games.

Around the Network

I'd have to go with WW's graphics. Spaceworld's Zelda was what we saw, what we wanted, and exactly what we didn't get. Instead, we got a Saturday morning cartoon. Say what you want about the results, but we were PISSED.

Worst nintendo moment would have to be mario kart double dash. Why in the hell would I want another character on my kart? Get off my ephing kart and leave me alone...

mario kart wii was worse imo, I want Mario Kart to be different next time, make it a little dirty, give the karts a bit of weight, in MK Wii they feel too floaty to me.

1. When Hiroshi Yamauchi said People who play RPGs are depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games.

Very stupid thing to say considering NES/SNES housed mass fans of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest. Plus is just wrong.

2. Treatment of Gunpei Yokoi - yeah, Virtual Boy was failure but he created the Game Boy for God's sake! give him a break.!

CURRENETLY(May change) - Nintendo buying Monolithsoft. If your not going to give them the support they need let them go! Tesuya Takahashi has been screwed enough. His butthole is gaping right now.

The simplest one is not localizing games. The Wii and now the 3DS are feeling this and I do not get why. You made a fortune off the DS, just work hard to bring games over to ensure more success. It does feel often like "how little can we do just to string them along". I hope I am wrong and in 2013 the flood gates open.