By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War Ascension Graphics Improved!

Tagged games:

All pictures say "Pictures Blocked".

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Just like GOW 2 blew me away, this one is sure to do the same.

Aldro said:

MORE JIZZ-TASTIC SCREENSHOTS

YOU CAN EVEN SEE HIS PENIS!!!!! LOL

WTF happened. No wonder he is so pissed off.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Aldro said:

MORE JIZZ-TASTIC SCREENSHOTS

YOU CAN EVEN SEE HIS PENIS!!!!! LOL

How they can make graphics better than in GOW3, and have 3D? O_o......I wonder how it would look without 3D ^_^

IF they improve gameplay which I feel they didn't on GOW3 then ill be happy. The graphics for this game don't really matter as much to me.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
IF they improve gameplay which I feel they didn't on GOW3 then ill be happy. The graphics for this game don't really matter as much to me.

gameplay wise GOW3 is the best of all the GOW games. It Is the most refined.     The combat elements are based on the same core aspects, but are much, much better.

In GOW:Ascension the combat is a lot faster, less QTEs, the ability to grab the weapon of a fallen enemy, the ability to punch and kick the enemy, the grapples are different now, and so on.  So far for me the gameplay is looking to be the best gameplay in the whole franchise.

Heavenly_King said:
Mad55 said:

gameplay wise GOW3 is the best of all the GOW games. It Is the most refined.     The combat elements are based on the same core aspects, but are much, much better.

In GOW:Ascension the combat is a lot faster, no QTEs, the ability to grab the weapon of a fallen enemy, the ability to punch and kick the enemy, the grapples are different now, and so on.  So far for me the gameplay is looking to be the best gameplay in the whole franchise.

Well.. QTEs do exist.. they are just toned down.

Aldro said:
Heavenly_King said:
Mad55 said:

In GOW:Ascension the combat is a lot faster, no QTEs, the ability to grab the weapon of a fallen enemy, the ability to punch and kick the enemy, the grapples are different now, and so on.  So far for me the gameplay is looking to be the best gameplay in the whole franchise.

The elephant minigame is not QTE.  So far everything they have shown doest not feature QTEs. .....Maybe the running and jumping on the acuatic monster are QTEs though ¬_¬.

I'm going to miss my signature pic because of this. I can't resist this anymore.

Heavenly_King said:
Aldro said:
Heavenly_King said:
Mad55 said:

The elephant minigame is not QTE.  So far everything they have shown doest not feature QTEs. .....Maybe the running and jumping on the acuatic monster are QTEs though ¬_¬.

Um i was thinking about the execution of the statue looking dude with his hammer and the minotaur at the start of the demo. You press buttons and Kratos does his usual stuff. In minotaurs case -> cuts both legs, stabs stomach with his own sword. In statue case -> pretty much identical from gow 3s steal hammer, left hit, right hit, middle. Watch the demo again :p